Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

2 posts in this topic

I have just taken delivery of my new Ford Focus Zetec. It comes with Ford Sync which is slightly different to the head unit in my previous two Fiestas (09 +11). The Sync unit requires different voice commands and the leaflet which I received from Ford relates to the voice commands in the previous set up (pre-sync).

Does anyone have any literature on the new Sync voice commands?

I have been trying to understand its potential as I have read that the Sync Systems in the US have the ability to control apps and be upgraded.

i'll have a look if i got any with mine :)

Im not very impressed with it if im honest! its really slow syncing with my ipod and cuts out the song when scrolling through menus (like a computer running out of RAM). It crashed twice too the other day....

Good old Microsoft!

I havent fully used it yet but I thought it was simply reading out what it says on the screen?