AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


Help What Is This Called?

5 posts in this topic


this is my first post so you might have to bare with me :S. I had an accident in my fiesta and need to know what this part is the piece of metal that you screw the lights and the bumper to. iv looked and looked and cant find an answer.


what is this?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you sir :) not looking forward to having to put the fiesta right :( so frustration had the car about 2 weeks :S.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now