Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2.5 Face Lift Headlights

footfistart

Hello all first off happy Christmas to all. I have a question. Will the rs headlights fit to my focus. Mine is a zetec tdci. I'm wanting to put hids on put I wanted some headlights with projectors. And also will the motors still work for the levelling? Or it is a matter of a direct swap?

Many thanks

Ryan

legally, for HID's you need auto levelling and i believe headlight wash also...

Right ok then but how does everyone else get away with it. Surely having the projectors will concentrate the beam much better than a standard headlight. So is it a straight swap for the headlights or am I needing to do anything. And with the levelling motors work?

You would need the leveling sensors. Unless you pre set them. They would also fail an mot without the washers and auto self level

All the parts for the washer system come to about £300 from ford. The levelling sensors can be sourced from breakers and eBay. The headlights them selves are a direct swap if you have the 10pin headlight loom. They won't work if you only have the 7 pin loom.

I have found them to be much more effective than the halogen ones, and can be manually adjusted using an Allen key until the sensors are fitted.

As a test I fitted one halogen and one bi xenon unit to see the difference and you would be amazed how different the beam pattern is. They are much more focused and have a crisp cut off line. As they project the light forwards instead of reflecting it, the actuall beam is a lot lower and less dazzling.

Is this the addtional wiring you require for fitting the RS/ST headlights?

I had thought about getting a set my self.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club