Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Novero Bluetooth Upgrade

DJ_Andy_M

Merry Christmas All.

Just seen these on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120985655660&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170924288773&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Its about time something like this was released, and it would appear these kits come with all the wiring and other bits needed (apart from the stalk) to give the car full bluetooth handsfree on most ford units and A2DP media play back on Sony head units

My Focus MK2.5 (Facelift) didn't come with bluetooth as standard. I have upgraded the radio to a Sony DAB one so I shall buy one and give it a try and report back the results.

I've already done that, and that set me back £200 anyway.

But its half the price of going to ford for all the parts to be fair.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update this thread.

Paid for the £209 kit, and received it today.

Installed it, and it works a charm. I have full bluetooth on my Sony DAB head unit now, including iPod connectivity and control (iPod displays a nice Ford logo), and bluetooth music including control on my phone.

Kit includes, the loom between the original radio plug and the radio (so no trying to wire in a new set of cables for bluetooth), a microphone (not the same as what is standard, but it works really really well), the bluetooth module its self and USB cable.

• 2 months later...

Just to update this thread.Paid for the £209 kit, and received it today.Installed it, and it works a charm. I have full Bluetooth on my Sony DAB head unit now, including iPod connectivity and control (iPod displays a nice Ford logo), and Bluetooth music including control on my phone.Kit includes, the loom between the original radio plug and the radio (so no trying to wire in a new set of cables for bluetooth), a microphone (not the same as what is standard, but it w

Works really really well), the bluetooth module its self and USB cable.

How is easy was it to fit?

Does it work likevoice activate?

Yunii