Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

faltskog5450

Hi All

7 posts in this topic

I'm a new member and joint owner of a 54 plate Mondeo TDCI 130bhp.

I live with my partner in Aberdeenshire west of Peterhead, although we are both from North East Of England. I am 47 and he is 45. He is a bus driver and I am carer of our disabled son. We have 5 children in total, but only 2 now live at home.

This is the second Mondeo Mk3 we have had, and once again causing us huge head banging problems! Had 3 Mondeo's in total (including an estate) and we have had many many Fords over the years including Granada's, Sierra's, Fiesta's, Sapphire's and my brand new Ford Ka 'Limited Edition' which I hated with a passion so I didn't own it to long! The Ford Transit probably being my favourite!

Hope everyone had a great xmas

Helen

Hi welcome :)

I'm a new member and joint owner of a 54 plate Mondeo TDCI 130bhp.

I live with my partner in Aberdeenshire west of Peterhead, although we are both from North East Of England. I am 47 and he is 45. He is a bus driver and I am carer of our disabled son. We have 5 children in total, but only 2 now live at home.

This is the second Mondeo Mk3 we have had, and once again causing us huge head banging problems! Had 3 Mondeo's in total (including an estate) and we have had many many Fords over the years including Granada's, Sierra's, Fiesta's, Sapphire's and my brand new Ford Ka 'Limited Edition' which I hated with a passion so I didn't own it to long! The Ford Transit probably being my favourite!

Hope everyone had a great xmas

Helen

Hi Helen,

Welcome to the forum,

When you get a momment, join photobucket or a similar image hosting site,

Then upload some pictures of your motor and copy the .img code from each image then paste in to your post on the forum to display the image.

not gonna say anything about the post above and american cars handling.............

Welcome along, post your problems and we can try help you fix them!

Hi, I'm really confused as to why I am receiving postings about buying and American Ford? Least of all a 4.6l.

Someone with a business trying to get some free advertising on the forum that's all....