Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bashful

Fez Mk7 Zetec Mud flaps

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know how easy they would be to fit? Dealer is looking for £65 to fit them (over and above the price of them) Personally think that is day light robbery. Being a girly I wouldn't be fitting them myself you understand ;)

This is daylight robbery considering the ford motor company round here is offering them for free on new fiestas!!

£65 to fit them is a rip off, find a nice man to fit them!? xx.

It's scandalous! I know a couple of nice men who might be able to fit them, just not sure how easy it is. The salesman said "I wouldn't bother" I had hoped he would say "Don't worry, we'll fit them for you"

It's scandalous! I know a couple of nice men who might be able to fit them, just not sure how easy it is. The salesman said "I wouldn't bother" I had hoped he would say "Don't worry, we'll fit them for you"

I suppose it depends on how you asked him....................

I always find myself offering to do more at work for certain female individuals............. B) ;)

I suppose it depends on how you asked him....................

I always find myself offering to do more at work for certain female individuals............. B) ;)

I asked him very nicely of course, which usually works but not on this occasion.