Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Are You Getting A New Car For 2013?

Steve

So, who’s having a car change in 2013? What car are you thinking of getting? Or are you happy with your car and if you are, tell us what makes you happy about it ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b1g_dav3

• stuartr26

• jeebowhite

• fordieashx

I might be changing next year, in either March or September. With the new (and ugly) facelift Fiesta, i don't think i will buy another, so that leaves the Audi A1 or the new Renault Sport Clio what comes out next year.

I could be tempted by the Fiesta ST if the price is right. But i need to see one in person before making my mind up about the new bumpers.

I may be Upgrading my motor to a 09/10 plate fiesta Zetec s. my wee fez is starting to get a wee bit old. My front left brake calliper has just decided to lock up so I'm not in the best of moods with my wee motor.

Not so much getting a new car, but my Mini's having a few tasty treats laid into it :P

I have unfortunately considered leaving Ford though if money goes well, but that's not certain just yet >.<

Probably looking at a Mazda MX-5, but might wait until next year. Who knows!?!

I will be selling my mk1 .5 to make way for mk 2.5 titanium 09/59 plate. in march 2013.

yunii

I dropped the Cee'd and went backover a few years to a 55 CMAX :)

I'd love a new focus but, unless I win the lottery, I can't afford it :(. When I finish uni, however, that will be one of the first things I buy!

Unfotunately Ive left the Ford fold and Gone Seat. to me the New Focus simply can't compete

Unfotunately Ive left the Ford fold and Gone Seat. to me the New Focus simply can't compete

Considering a Leon myself if honest.

I've not seen the new MkIII yet. The top FR engines (170PS diesel, 210+PS petrol) have gone but hopefully the build quality is better than the MkII. I loved my MkI Cupra TDi.

I'm looking at a current Supercopa with the 170PS diesel if honest, good cars. 210PS with an out of the box remap.

Ive chopped my mk2.5 focus 1.6tdci sport in for the mk7.5 fiesta 1.0 125 tit x just got to wait till march to pick her up :(

Im sticking with the Mk2.5 hopfully finish modifying it by November then buy the missus a mk6.5 1.2 petrol fiesta for crimbo and start modifying it to an st replica.

i swapped my battered old nissan almera for a mk2.5 focus this year, took me 4 months to find the right car (very picky) glad to say i cant think of a better car (apart from an ST or RS :P )

Breaks my heart but my car is going up for sale tonight. Love my wee fez to bits but I need something cheaper to run to save up. :( Got my eyes on a very nice well equipped black Ka, which is suprisingly nippy for a 1.2 (test drove it at the weekend) and my plan was to eventually get wheels like on the metal. :) I just hope its still for sale once mine goes!

Sad to hear that.

Hopefully the Ka you get will serve you well.

Ive just sold my old 2001 Y reg prefacelift 2.0 Zetec Mondeo for a good price, and bought a 2004 54 reg facelift 1.8LX Mondeo. Totally love the new car. Just got a couple of small issues that need doing, which I can sort myself

I hate to keep saying it in nearly all my posts lately, but seeing as you asked :P

I'm trading in my Fiesta for a Focus 2.0 TDCI Titanium X, just waiting for it to arrive from Ford Direct with the local dealer.

i wasn't going to change my car for another 2 years, but I kept looking at the Focus and finally gave in, lol.

Sad to hear that.

Hopefully the Ka you get will serve you well.

That's my car up now! :( And earlier I just got asked if I would swap with an Astra...

And earlier I just got asked if I would swap with an Astra...

AAAAARRRRHHH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOO! ;)

That's my car up now! :( And earlier I just got asked if I would swap with an Astra...

throwing-up.gif

Doesn't said post contain what amounts to a swear word? Not sure if we should allow it...... :P

I think the keyword here is cheaper lol, never known a cheap vauxhall