Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Are You Getting A New Car For 2013?

Steve

I said yes... ahh just kidding! I didn't get a reply after I said unfortunately I'm after a smaller sized engine :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• b1g_dav3

• stuartr26

• jeebowhite

• Stoney871

Just ordered a new Focus Titanium 1lt with city pack & appearance pack was not sure about the 1lt till I drove it but really looking forward to collecting it.

Just picked up a Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 CZT, 2010 on a cat D, swapped it for my Mini V-Tec conversion w/o engine :P

• 2 weeks later...

I have just changed my Nissan Qashqai +2 for a 2012 Mondeo T X S 200, wife is going to keep the QQ and i get to have fun in the Ford!! I pick the car up Thursday so only 4 more sleeps to go, i can't wait :D

Ordered a new Zetec S TDCi in Frozen White, hopefully here mid-April.

well i've had the car now since thursday and all i can say is wow i was comtemplating getting an audi a4 black edition but am glad that i didn't now. i've never had a car that is such a head turner when it was parked up at work on friday the amount of people that looked at itr then did a double take when they realised it had a big blue oval on the front and wasn't a bmw ou audi.

every time i drive it a huge grin appears on my face :D i'm finding excuss now to go out in it like going to the shops and forgetting to pick items up so i have to go back later and get them ;)

Might be chopping in my 2011 Ford Fiesta Edge for either a new Fiesta Titanium 2013 or Focus Titanium, decisions decisions!?! Help!!

GO FOCUS!!!! you will certainly notice the build and quality difference, and its a good move to make! :D

GO FOCUS!!!! you will certainly notice the build and quality difference, and its a good move to make! :D

Is it better deal financially? Does the Focus hold more value after a few years is what might be the deciding factor!

It does tend to. my last Focus (2005 Zetec Climate) gained £1 in resale value to what I purchased for it. That was about 2 years later :P lol.

They are more comfortable, and IMHO practical, and certainly the latest shape is a lot more striking.

It does tend to. my last Focus (2005 Zetec Climate) gained £1 in resale value to what I purchased for it. That was about 2 years later :P lol.

They are more comfortable, and IMHO practical, and certainly the latest shape is a lot more striking.

That's interesting, never knew that to be possible! Undecided as to which would be the better option, might have to go a test drive both! ^_^

Not gonna lie, the new Focus is great to drive and be in; unless you're really set on a Fiesta like I was, go for the Focus. A Zetec Focus is nicer than a Titanium Fiesta and probably not that much difference in costs.

Not gonna lie, the new Focus is great to drive and be in; unless you're really set on a Fiesta like I was, go for the Focus. A Zetec Focus is nicer than a Titanium Fiesta and probably not that much difference in costs.

Interesting! Going to have to look into the prices and see what work out for the best in the long run!

I pick up my two litre one six three ps powershift titanium Kuga tomorrow, from EAG paid the deposit yesterday, get rid of our one point four litre 03 diesel fiesta, done us proud, smokes a bit on start up but since we had the turbo done never had a thing go wrong, be sad to see the old girl go, to the scrap yard, but even hen we get three hundred pounds so still giving til the last. Old fords never die they just get slower.

Looking into getting a 2005/2006 Focus St this year, now I have another job closer to home, the misses can drive my focus estate :)

Went into my local Ford dealer earlier today and ended up being in there for 3 hours. Was going in thinking Fiesta Fiesta, came out and most likely going to put a deposit down on a Focus in the next week or so.

Couldn't go for another Fiesta when you get £1,500 to £2,000 deposit allowance on new Focus!!

Managed to negotiate a pretty decent deal on a Focus Titanium in Ink Blue. If I put down my deposit this week it should be ready by May with my added options :) very helpful salesman but glad I managed to haggle down a fair bit!

coming back to ford after a long absence, last Ford i owned was a X Plate Mondeo and the wife had a 2007 Focus CC3 for a while (replaced with a 2 seater Sports car MG MGF her choice i liked the focus )

But ordered a New Kuga Titanium X with loads of extras ;) Delivery should be late May or more likely Early June, just ready for Summer if we get one summer that is Lol :)

Ordered my New Focus Titanium X yesterday in Ink Blue, delivery should be in 2-3 weeks, can't wait! First brand new car :D anyone want to buy a 2011 Fiesta? ^_^

Ordered my New Focus Titanium X yesterday in Ink Blue, delivery should be in 2-3 weeks, can't wait! First brand new car :D anyone want to buy a 2011 Fiesta? ^_^

Great choice :P

Check out the link in my sig for what its going to look like :D

Great choice :P

Check out the link in my sig for what its going to look like :D

Funny that I saw those pictures the other day... They were the convincer for me to change! I think the salesman owes you some of his commission!! :lol:

Hi all, I've ordered a new ford focus Titanium (125)ps 1.6 Powershift.

It's a great car except the option packs for the 1.6 powershift are not available! :blink: eg: DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACK, & CONVENIENCE PACK!!! the 2 best pack's :angry: . And of course all new focus's come with the newly improved ELECTRIC POWER ASSISTED STEERING, BUT NOT THE 1.6 POWERSHIFT!!!!!! :angry: There are two 2.0 diesel powershifts and you can have any of the packs and the elec steering, <_< but why not on that 1.6 powershift. :blink:

I'm afraid the sales people weren't technical enough to know why.

If anyone knows why pls tell/explain

Thanks all

Hi all, I've ordered a new ford focus Titanium (125)ps 1.6 Powershift.

It's a great car except the option packs for the 1.6 powershift are not available! :blink: eg: DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACK, & CONVENIENCE PACK!!! the 2 best pack's :angry: . And of course all new focus's come with the newly improved ELECTRIC POWER ASSISTED STEERING, BUT NOT THE 1.6 POWERSHIFT!!!!!! :angry: There are two 2.0 diesel powershifts and you can have any of the packs and the elec steering, <_< but why not on that 1.6 powershift. :blink:

I'm afraid the sales people weren't technical enough to know why.

If anyone knows why pls tell/explain

Thanks all

Just to advise you that posting the same message in three different places is not necessary.

I've removed your other two posts to view up the forum.