3 replies to this topic

#1 sbell_uk

sbell_uk

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: 2009 Fiesta Style 1.4TDCI
  • Year: 2009

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hello everyone, I am new here having just swapped my 2009 Mazda 2 TS2 diesel for a 2009 Fiesta Style+ 1.4 TDCI in Squeeze Green! I only had the Mazda for 3 months and it was so unreliable (having broken down 3 times with fuel system problems). I've got a good feeling about my new Fiesta although the colour took me aback at first but then I found out that Jeremy Clarkson had test driven this same coloured Fiesta through a Basingstoke shopping centre and actually like it and also it seems to be the colour of choice in Fiesta related articles and imagery.
I do hope I am not counting my chickens in hoping that this car will prove to be reliable and fun to drive for many years to come!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,099 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Tit X Mk3 | Fiesta Zetec Mk7
  • Year: 2012
Contributor

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Hi and welcome to FOC

#3 Steve

Steve

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,942 posts
  • Ford Model: Kugy
Contributor

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

hi and welcome to the club

#4 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,974 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

Hello everyone, I am new here having just swapped my 2009 Mazda 2 TS2 diesel for a 2009 Fiesta Style+ 1.4 TDCI in Squeeze Green! I only had the Mazda for 3 months and it was so unreliable (having broken down 3 times with fuel system problems). I've got a good feeling about my new Fiesta although the colour took me aback at first but then I found out that Jeremy Clarkson had test driven this same coloured Fiesta through a Basingstoke shopping centre and actually like it and also it seems to be the colour of choice in Fiesta related articles and imagery.
I do hope I am not counting my chickens in hoping that this car will prove to be reliable and fun to drive for many years to come!

Welcome to the forum,
Ford share diesel engines with citroen,peugeot,and yes Mazda
But i think it was just the 1.6tdci that citroen and peugeot call the 1.6HDi mazda fit to the mazda6 but have serious problems wi5h the DPF because mazda dont fit self regeneration systems to their diesel models the dpf cant self clean resulting in a clogged dpf and garage fee's
Good move to the fiesta though, better parts fitted and not heard of many consistant trend of problems

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users