Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Am I To Old

rexleroy

iv Ordered the new titanium x in white with full leather for the march number plate.Trouble is i,m 73 years old. Can some kind person tell me what polish to use on new paintwork and should i take out an extended warranty ha ha :)

Never to old to have a beautiful car like a fiesta.

Check out this forum this will explain everything for you with regards to washing/waxing

www.detailingworld.co.uk

I'd give it a month or two before polishing. Gives the chance for the paint to harden as the car in that spec will likely be built to order and not have been sitting about for months.

To be honest I wouldn't polish a brand new car for at least 6 months. It won't need it, I agree with the newness of the paint but so long as you put a good wax on it and look after the car you'll be okay

Only 73 years old? Why I'm 75 and a quarter and I'm beginning to cogitate over what should replace my three and a half year old Fiesta. A facelift Fiesta or wait for the "all new" Fiesta which will surely follow? Or perhaps an Audi A1 just to impress the neighbours?

I'm not an enthusiast for buying extended warranties. I've been a car owner since 1959 (mostly Fords) and very little has ever gone expensively wrong. If something does now I'll simply bite the bullet and pay up, reckoning that averaged over the years I've been lucky.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club