Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Headlight Warning Alarm

Rousey

The audible alarm that warns you have left the headlight on is not functioning on my Focus :( . When I first had the car twelve months ago the alarm did not sound, then it worked for a couple on months and now agian does not work. There is no problem with the door switch as the cabin light comes on when the door is opened. Any suggestions?

The audible alarm that warns you have left the headlight on is not functioning on my Focus :( . When I first had the car twelve months ago the alarm did not sound, then it worked for a couple on months and now agian does not work. There is no problem with the door switch as the cabin light comes on when the door is opened. Any suggestions?

Could be a loose connection on the instrument cluster,

Look up "ford secret menu" on youtube and do it on your ford.

In that menu their is a chime setting that sounds the buzzer, if it doesnt sound then its the buzzer.

But its all part of the one piece cluster unit.

Thanks for that tip. I ran throught the instrument console test and all the buzers seem to sound. A fault did come up though "num eeprom LVL 001 Fail". I have googled this but nothing comes up. Anyone got any ideas?