17 replies to this topic

#16 TommyTse

TommyTse

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: mk7 zetec s

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

hi tommy
I hope i can get the pics through to yer, me and pc don't get on, it does look bad on the photo's it looks if they was blindfolded
when they did it.
anthony B)

thank you very much! just as i through where it is to seal but just clueless what to use haha might tried use some bathroom seal or some sort!

thanks once again!

p.s my rear footwell look like that! not long ago before getting all the water out!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 NickiMac

NickiMac

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Titanium

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

I have a water leak also, the back drivers side fills up with water when it rains. I'm reluctant to take it to Ford as they will charge me a fortune and its out of warrantee (of course). I don't really know of any honest garages that won't rip me off so any suggestions or help would be great. I am in Bournemouth.

#18 tark99

tark99

• FOC Supporters
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta 1.25 zetec
  • Year: 2010

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Hi NickiMac
ford did charge me first time and when i read other members reviews one found out it was a production fault so i gave ford relations a call and explain to them what had happned, i took the car back and they didn't charge me, my car was first registered 2010
and only done 14,000 mls so i don't know if that ad anything to do with it.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users