Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bits I Didn't Know I Had.

NorthSussex

I've had my focus a year now and last night for the first time I noticed the 2 orange ambient lights set in the overhead light. Do I need to go to Specsavers? <_<

If you havent noticed them... Fancy sending them to me ;) lol

I've always wondered about these LED's in the interior light. What it the LED's purpose?

I remember a guide had been made, it was called a submarine light? Why are they referred to as submarine? Because it's the shape of one?

It's because it's red lighting that doesn't affect the ability to see to drive at night and gives you the light to see controls.

It's because it's red lighting that doesn't affect the ability to see to drive at night and gives you the light to see controls.

You mean like an ambient "soft" light? Where? On the centre console?

It shines a gentle red light onto the console and gear stick and looks very flash.

I just thought I had info red eyes. :D

I got them too near to sunglass holder in headlining

They are really not that impressive, I didn't notice I had them for nearly a year, but as I must have paid extra to have them I had better start appreciating them and only drive at night.

What else have I paid for and not noticed? Ha, there is a spare wheel! Now that is useful,

There's a new years resolution, open my eyes and take notice.

My boss would go nuts if he red (whoops, to many bees beers last night) reads this, I'm meant to be observant in my job. :ph34r:

My boss would go nuts if he red this, I'm meant to be observant in my job. :ph34r:

Take it easy, your secret is safe with us, we won't tell him :D

Take it easy, your secret is safe with us, we won't tell him :D

Thanks a bunch guys! If I could post you a beer on the Forum , I would. I'll get one out of the fridge and toast you're good health for 2013. :rolleyes:Red? Reed? Read!, got it at last.

I will drink for that. I already have a beer so cheers, Happy New Year everybody :)

Thanks a bunch guys! If I could post you a beer on the Forum , I would. I'll get one out of the fridge and toast you're good health for 2013. :rolleyes:Red? Reed? Read!, got it at last.

here is a virtual glass of beer :-

post-38050-0-13742800-1357065504_thumb.j

makes you thirsty just looking at it !

Happy new year everyone!

here is a virtual glass of beer :-

post-38050-0-13742800-1357065504_thumb.j

makes you thirsty just looking at it !

Happy new year everyone!

Looooks tempting, I'll have to let the head settle a bit, the brain still hurts even after 18 hours. Bother*@*@*@*@*. :wacko:

I now know why I haven't noticed the submarine ambient lighting, They are connected to the instrument panel dimmer circuit and my dimmer was turned down. Doh. :unsure: I don't need to go to Specksavers after all! That calls for another beer, cheeeers!

So jealous. Just bought the bulbs for the footwell lights and think it looks excellent. Made me think about submarine lighting again. Might revisit it and give it a go!

I think you can change the colour of these ambient lights by turning the dial on the left of the mirror light

I think you can change the colour of these ambient lights by turning the dial on the left of the mirror light

If there is a dial there, than that is something I have missed also, away from my car at the moment but i will have a look ASAP. The handbook is as good as you know what! ^_^