Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta - Build date

paddie79

Hi Folks,

Ordered my new fiesta back in January and had been waitin for a update from my dealer for a while with regards to when i will get it, finally got update telling me that my car has a build date of tomorrow Friday 6th March, does any one know then when my car will be build then? And when it will get to my dealer as there not giving me info on this.

Thanks

If you ordered it back in January it should have been built way before March 6th.

I ordered mine Jan 17th and it was built Feb 12th.

yeah i ordered it at the end of jan and was told would get car in april, but got told yesterday my car has build date for 6 th march, was just wanting to find out how long it takes for the car to be built and if i would get it in march now?

It takes around 8-10 hours to fully build one car. So it should be built on the same day and will be checked over and shipped to the uk in the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Bare in mind that the new Fiesta is in high demand atm meaning theres probs more orders than there is cars so they are going to fall behind on build dates. Hence why theres a very long wait for new Fiesta's

Orderred my car 31 Jan. My build date is 20 March and arrival 21 Apr. Cars are built in colour batches so depending whe the colour is planned can affect delivery. Normally 4 weeks from build to delivery.

Ordered mine in late Jan and luckly got a build date for 2nd Feb, ended up being built on the 5th though! Was suppose to arrive on the 18th Feb but still waiting on it and will be another week still :) Dont get your hopes up for fast delivery, because as you will read on here a lot of use are sadly waiting for their new toy to arrive :)

Ordered mine in late Jan and luckly got a build date for 2nd Feb, ended up being built on the 5th though! Was suppose to arrive on the 18th Feb but still waiting on it and will be another week still :) Dont get your hopes up for fast delivery, because as you will read on here a lot of use are sadly waiting for their new toy to arrive :)

Thanks for the update!

So what was other people's experience like when they got there build date and finally the date they received it?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club