Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Owners Help!

Lloyday

Afternoon,

Soon I am looking to buy myself a Fiesta ST '55 Plate, so before I set my eyes on one I would like to know if anyone has owned one and can tell me how they are to run day in day out, tax costs and how they are on petrol etc. and if there is anything particualr I should look for when browsing for one.

Thanks guys :)

Just bought my one today. I shall check back in a few weeks.

However 6 months tax was £120.

Half a tank of petrol seemed to be £30. I'd say maybe £70/£80 for a true tank. Don't get it if you want to part with petty money!

Its a high end fiesta. So I was expecting the worst. Please let me know how far £30 can take you :) i'm hoping near 280 miles, yours says its a 500? is that right?

£30 won't get you 280 miles. A full tank from empty on mine between £40-50 (can't remember exactly) gets 290 and mines only a 1.6 whereas I imagine the ST is thirstier

Half a tank is about £30. Obviously, many factors and how you drive however .. It seems £30 is around 160-170miles.

Ah yeah sorry just remembered i dont drive every day to work so i dont drive 280 miles something around 140 so if it seems i could get that, then im happy. My 1.25 just about scrapes it. So any saving i make on fuel can go towards that £50 extra tax

Bit too young for something so big like a cmax right now, i think i'll settle on a 1600 zs, possibly diesel, but i just love my petrols too much!

Bit too young for something so big like a cmax right now, i think i'll settle on a 1600 zs, possibly diesel, but i just love my petrols too much!

Don't be put off the ST is a GREAT CAR

Very expensive to run. Glad I changed from my ST to the C-Max last month, advise you to do the same. :)

hardly "very expensive" in my experience...

my other half gets abut 38mpg out of her Fiesta ST with the odd burst of spirited driving so don't get too hung up on fuel costs.

Okay, Here's the final decision. 2013. Facelift Zetec S, finance is good. Insurance is good. Plus its something I can be proud of.

Lovely mate! You'll have to post some pics up & you never know I might see it around

Will be a nice red one, may have to have a nice photoshoot haha :)

Sounds good to me! Get all of the 2 welsh members together :P

Deffinately haha, Looking at getting it either mid march or start of april, so a summer shoot, nothing in this snow