• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tia

tia

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: focus
Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

Hi can any one help please, i have a ford focus 2000 and my front passager fog light has gone do i need to buy the unit or just a bulb thanks for any help :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Whelk8891

Whelk8891

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk1 Saloon 1.8 TDDi
Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:53 PM

Just the bulb. You need a 55 watt H1 bulb. Any car spares shop will stock these.

#3 tia

tia

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: focus
Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

Just the bulb. You need a 55 watt H1 bulb. Any car spares shop will stock these.

Thanks you very much, just one more question what can i do to make the head light brighter cause there poo thanks x

#4 Whelk8891

Whelk8891

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk1 Saloon 1.8 TDDi
Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

you can replace the bulbs with some brighter ones - there are various brands of high intensity bulbs around - you'll need a pair of H4 ones. Your best option is to take a look around at your local car shop, they'll likely stock +50% H4 Xenon bulbs which will be a fair bit brighter than the standard bulbs.

When you change bulbs, be careful not to touch the glass bit of the bulb with bare hands. Dirt/grease will burn on the surfce of the bulb and can cause it to blow within minutes.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users