Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tia

Front fog light

4 posts in this topic

Hi can any one help please, i have a ford focus 2000 and my front passager fog light has gone do i need to buy the unit or just a bulb thanks for any help :)

Just the bulb. You need a 55 watt H1 bulb. Any car spares shop will stock these.

Just the bulb. You need a 55 watt H1 bulb. Any car spares shop will stock these.

Thanks you very much, just one more question what can i do to make the head light brighter cause there poo thanks x

you can replace the bulbs with some brighter ones - there are various brands of high intensity bulbs around - you'll need a pair of H4 ones. Your best option is to take a look around at your local car shop, they'll likely stock +50% H4 Xenon bulbs which will be a fair bit brighter than the standard bulbs.

When you change bulbs, be careful not to touch the glass bit of the bulb with bare hands. Dirt/grease will burn on the surfce of the bulb and can cause it to blow within minutes.