Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST24 NOT STARTING IF HOT

ALIMAN

HI ALL HOPE SOME ONE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY IDEAS WHY MY MONDEO ST24 2.5 WONT START IF I GO OUT ,STARTS FINE IN MORNINGS OR SHORT TRIPS BUT IF I ACCELERAT A LITTLE WHEN I COME TO STOP SOME WERE AND THEN COME TO START IT UP AGAIN SAY 10 MINS LATER THE CAR WONT START OR TURN OVER ITS LIKE A IMMOBILIZER HAS COME ON IF I LEAVE FOR A LITTLE WHILE WHEN COOLER IT TURNS OVER AGAIN THEN STARTS PLEASE HELP

Sounds like the secondaries are sticking open when they are hot. Try cleaning them. I'm not sure how you go about that I only know a little about the V6 engine but it is a DIY type job. I'm sure someone else might pop along who knows the procedure.

Sounds like the secondaries are sticking open when they are hot. Try cleaning them. I'm not sure how you go about that I only know a little about the V6 engine but it is a DIY type job. I'm sure someone else might pop along who knows the procedure.

hi not sure where to find them so if any one can point me in the right direction would be a great help

cheers ali

hi not sure where to find them so if any one can point me in the right direction would be a great help

cheers ali

Try This. I believe this is the process. Copied from www.fordmondeo.org {Mondeo Enthusiasts Group}

• 4 weeks later...