Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 2001 Tddi Starting Problems

mike060280

Hello everybody yes i am a newbie lol. Right here is my problem any advice would be great thanks.

My wife has a 2001 mondeo 2.0 TDDI with wait for it 207000 miles on the clock (full ford service history) and was running perfect until yesterday lol

she was driving home from the horses last night the fuel light came on about 7 miles before this happened the car

started jumping like it was running out off diesel so she left it rang me so i went and got a can of diesel put it in started it (started strait away as normal) and drove home (it didn't run out of diesel)

all seemed good then this morning after filling up in garage we always use. As soon as the car warmed up same thing happened starts jumping like its running out of fuel and cuts out strange i have been looking cant find a leak or problem and the car will restart when cooled down but problem comes back after about 7 miles and ideas ??

known problem with car

Thermostat need replacing eng temp runs between half way and zero but that's it relay

Many thanks Mike