Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka Seats

Chester

Has anyone thought about swapping out the seats in the StreetKa? What would fit without adding hardly any height do you think?

I've swapped mine for Recaro PolePositions.

The standard console mount put's the seat up into about what normally is max height.

But there is a smaller console available I think, though I did not try it.

Thanks for that. I really don't think SWMBO would like full-on bucket seats in her car though! What is the console if you don't mind me asking? I've never played with changing seats in anything before!

Changing the subject, that's a rather funky coloured StreetKa you've got there. The Mrs really likes it. What's the colour called?

Hi,

There is the seat with mounts and there is the mounts on the floor with seat slider support.

The thing that connects both is called the console (at least that's what we call it here).

The benefit is that a seat vendor would not have to produce seats for every make and model, but would just fit one seat into those using specific consoles. If you are looking for a replacement seat you will have to make sure the matching console is available for it. The StreetKa has the same seat mount as the Ka.

The color is the stock Orange one. I think Ford used a different name for it in each country.