AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Deano_365

Will 16" rims fit my 98 fiesta?

11 posts in this topic

My fiesta (98) has the standard 15" wheels on and i want to put 16" Alloys on. Will they fit?

Also will 17" Alloys fit aswell.

Im only a noob at all this but im 99% that offset means the distance out you have to make between the alloy and the bit you attach the wheel to (told you i was a noob)! This then stops the new wheel rubbing on the arch. Please correct me people :)

As for you other question i have no idea

Hope this explains offset a little bit to you.

Does for me.

Anyone else having problems seeing the picture???

Does for me.

Anyone else having problems seeing the picture???

says i dont have permission to view...

i dont know mate when i went buy my alloys the guy said i could have 15" on a high profile (which i got nw) but i would'nt be able to have a full car which was true because the other week i could smell the rubber burning off my tyres wen i had a full car.

he said if i had 16" i would have to take the inner arch lining out and the you can fit up to 17" i think.

if you put 15" low profile you will be able lower it quite abit i can only lower mine 40mm max

Thanks for fixing me up with tht link vinny. ;) made a little sense.

Thanks for getting back to me mig. I managed to find out what size Rims you can go to for a mk4 fiesta. You can go all the way to 17", but this means you need to get lower profile tyres, so it doesnt effect the wheel ratio. BUT 17" is to expensive, and the tyres are aswel when you come to replace.

Guna get 16" rims with a low profile. :rolleyes:

16" always used to be an expensive choice as was a very rare size.

Have they come down in price now? I know a lot of newer cars have started to come with 16" rims standard now.