Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Dvd Satnav Unit Fitted (Pics)

liam-20

I'd suggest using the tailgate handle camera, rather than the number plate ones, its more centred and mine hasn't fallen to bits unlike the first one I got

Sorry to hijack but any chance of a link you the camera you have please Dee?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-REVERSING-160-REARVIEW-CAMERA-FOR-FORD-FOCUS-MONDEO-RANGEROVER-FREELANDER-2-/190825965340?hash=item2c6e1d271c:g:bKgAAOSwBLlVCmL4

there really isn't anything hard about installing it, no harder than wiring up the TV in the bedroom :)

• Like 3

Wiring it is easy, the biggest pain in the a$$ is putting the video wire with cinch connector through that rubber thingy that connects wires from roof and rear door...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ScorpionSX said:

Wiring it is easy, the biggest pain in the a$$ is putting the video wire with cinch connector through that rubber thingy that connects wires from roof and rear door...

The Connects2 version I've fitted has a bespoke connector in middle purposely designed so as you don't need to put the video RCA through the goose neck rubber.

the cable unpugs in middle for easier installation 👍

IMG_20141122_121241_zps6uugq4cd.jpg

IMG_20141122_172418_zpsfjvycptt.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/18/2016 at 7:40 PM, Lenny said:

Half a day mate, and optimum result.

easier than fitting footwell lights, 

Get ferry over to Rosslare I'll fit it while you drink the six pack 😀

Do you have any mates in the ferry company who could let me and my Focus hitch a ride for free? If so, I'm coming this weekend :tongue:

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Incontro said:

Do you have any mates in the ferry company who could let me and my Focus hitch a ride for free? If so, I'm coming this weekend :tongue:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. Found this thread when looking to buy my s max. Brought the car. Brought one of these units off eBay with free camera. Absolutely love it. Easy to fit. I just had to add feed for reverse camera off the Orange wire. 

Only thing I've lost Ford advanced voice control but not really bothered about that. And now the convers+ doesn't display Much info. Just says aux input mostly.

Anyway. Whilst all the trim was off I took the opportunity to get rid of that horrid silver.

What does everyone think?

IMAG2919.jpg

• Like 3

See if I had that handbrake, id half expect some jet engines to pop out of the boot and the afterburners let rip

Mod anyone??

:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dee_82 said:

See if I had that handbrake, id half expect some jet engines to pop out of the boot and the afterburners let rip

Mod anyone??

:D

Agreed! I must admit I didn't like the look of it at first........but, its nicer and easier to pull than a normal hand break :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, fabgav said:

Hi all. Found this thread when looking to buy my s max. Brought the car. Brought one of these units off eBay with free camera. Absolutely love it. Easy to fit. I just had to add feed for reverse camera off the Orange wire. 

Only thing I've lost Ford advanced voice control but not really bothered about that. And now the convers+ doesn't display Much info. Just says aux input mostly.

Anyway. Whilst all the trim was off I took the opportunity to get rid of that horrid silver.

What does everyone think?

IMAG2919.jpg

Looks excellent 

You could remove and sell the bluetooth module which used to operate your voice control and phone connectivity there worth around 70 pounds generally fitted above the glovebox under the dash.

remove g lovebox and look up inside. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Ressurecting a loooong lost thread, but just one question... @Dee_82 do you by any chance still have that Eonon stereo and wouldn't you like to sell it? Assuming it's the WinCE version, and it's fully working...let me know by PM if you like. Thx :wink:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club