Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Name: liam
  • Ford Model: focus st3
  • Year: 2008

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

I dunno how it works must be like said when ya select reverse it must pick it up once you run video cable it puts the image there bit of fiddle thou getting the cable through the rubber conduit but well worth it.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#77 allyneilly

allyneilly

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: focus style 1.6 tdci

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

got an email now saying their not in stock and wont be until 3rd march quite gutted about

#78 vince_13

vince_13

Vince

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • Name: Andrew
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec
  • Year: 2009
Contributor

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

yeh i found the same, the listing now shows no items, in stock, the price has also been changed, now another £130 ontop now at £379 :o :(

#79 liam-20

liam-20

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Name: liam
  • Ford Model: focus st3

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

God that's a bit steep now wonder why they hiked the price up.

#80 gforce

gforce

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST
  • Year: Non

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Some places pump the price up almost to put buyers off ordering when they don't have them in stock, saves on their ebay fees of taking down and putting up listings I think, but they normally put on a ridiculous price. £130 extra might just be due to the recent influx of orders!

Has anyone contacted them about a group buy or forum discount maybe?

#81 vince_13

vince_13

Vince

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
Contributor

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

well it worked i was going to place my order this weekend, until i checked stock and then noticed the price, im awaiting a email from a-sure to see why they have changed the price, if it stays at that price i dont think ill be buying

#82 samtwilliams

samtwilliams

• Members via FB
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Ztec 2010

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Let us know how you get on vince as I'm in the same boat was going to place my order next week! Now the price has gone up I'm going to have to reconsider. Although there are other sellers of the same unit.

#83 samtwilliams

samtwilliams

• Members via FB
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Ztec 2010

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

Vince check this item out 281034817002 it's the same sat nav I think.

#84 vince_13

vince_13

Vince

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
Contributor

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

nice 1 Sam Yh looks just the same, will see what happens at weekend, either way ill be buying 1 of them haha

#85 ferretfloozy

ferretfloozy

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Name: ferret
  • Ford Model: fiesta 2003 - focus zetec 2007
  • Year: 2007

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

I mailed them asking about the price increase and if it was the same unit as the lower priced model and their reply was

"Thanks for your message and sorry for the inconvenience cause. This unit is total the same with that one you see last time. We raise the price just because this unit is out of stock temporary and we would like to stop the following order for the time being. The price will back to normal once it is available. We will inform you once it is back to stock,"- its as gforce said they seem to have run out of stock .it was nice of them to reply and offer to email when they are available

#86 vince_13

vince_13

Vince

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
Contributor

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

beat me to it ferret, :P i got a similar email explaining the same thing, looks like im waiting till 3/3/13

they also said this in the email
If you want to get the unit soon and you are willing to wait, you can click the "Make Offer" button at the top of this eBay listing to make an offer of GBP249.9 . Then we will accept your offer and send you an eBay invoice.

useful if somebody cant wait, as i presume it will be delivered from the warehouse in Hong Kong which can take up to 14 working days (alternative to waiting till march for the uk stock to arrive)

#87 sinister

sinister

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Name: Andy
  • Ford Model: Focus

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

To anyone who has fitted one of these, how does yours power up? I have one that looks the same as the ones shown but not purchased from the same place, and it will only power up with the ignition at position 2 i.e all dash lights illuminated. Are yours the same or is there a way around this? Ideally i would like it to power on at position 1 or even without the key in (as the original did).

Sorry for the thread hijack. :ph34r:

#88 greggp

greggp

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 2008 1.8 petrol Titanium

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

To anyone who has fitted one of these, how does yours power up? I have one that looks the same as the ones shown but not purchased from the same place, and it will only power up with the ignition at position 2 i.e all dash lights illuminated. Are yours the same or is there a way around this? Ideally i would like it to power on at position 1 or even without the key in (as the original did).

Sorry for the thread hijack. :ph34r:

Hey Sinister,

Mine only powers up as you describe.

I know what you mean, I kinda liked the old factory sony unit features where you could power on without key in ignition and it would light up when you buzzed the key fob.

Not sure if there is anyway around this, maybe a wiring issue which is a bit beyond my scope.

I am happy I bought this unit though and to be honest its worth this small sacrifice for all the other features that come with this unit and it looks the nuts in my focus without blowing my own trumpet lol :-)

#89 Brigante

Brigante

Resident Ranter

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,405 posts
  • Name: Charlie
  • Ford Model: Focus Ghia 1.6 115BHP
  • Year: 2005
Contributor

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

My branded pioneer unit powers up the same way too. Doesnt have an on/off button lol

When i first fitted it i had a head scratch when i went to turn it on n found no on button

like you say it would be nice to be able to use it without the key in the ignition like on the ford headunit

#90 Ash2011

Ash2011

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Name: Ashley
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk2.5

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Hi, this stereo is fantastic to look at and seems to have some great features, i've been in touch with them also because i cant wait to get one but they're now quoting mid-march as when they will have stock back? Gutted! :/

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users