Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

abdul__786

2003 Ford Fiesta Lx - Scratch Remover?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, this is my first car and recently as I was reversing out my drive I accidently hit the wall slightly not too much, but it had left white marks on my front bumper left side. And thus doesn't look very appealing.

Is there anyway I can remove it myself? Without having to go to body shop? For example is it possible to polish it out with polish?

Please can you let me know or if anyone has had similar experiences. Thanks!

Wash it off in case there's any debris, then polish and wax and see from there. Depends how deep the scratches have gone. There are polish's for certain car colours so have a look around.

Will have a look for that, thanks. I heard using spirit very lightly will help? Any ideas?

I wouldn't use spirit eg meths. A very mild abrasive like T-Cut (available from all accessory shops like Halfords) should help; use it with a damp cloth rubbing in a circular motion, clean off and polish. This won't be 100% successful of course if the underlying metal is damaged.