Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wailing Type Noise

raptornexus

mate, attitude like this wont get you anwhere. some people may not know what the answer is hence no replies but also you have to give some people the time to get on the internet and read this. not everyone has smart phones and are on the net looking to answer queries as quickly as possible.

how long has it been since the engine install? most places give you 3 months warranty on a replacement so i would suggest you take the car to the garage if its within this period.

have you had it checked for any fault codes?

it is a wierd one and hopefully someone will come along with an answer but be patient!

Charming fellow. Never mind we do get the genuine ones on here

It is a shame to see impatience, can fully appreciate that people need a rapid turnaround, but in that case if you need an instant response, you should take it immediately to a garage.

RaptorNexus. if you do decide to return, then feel free to do so, but bear the above in mind!

Just come across this thread. Shame I cant see what the problem is. Oh well.

if i remember as i was looking into it he had a diesel that had a new engine put in and going uphill he was getting a wailing noise from the turbo but there were no splits in the hoses etc