Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye Fiesta

alexp999

Well it seems to be my turn now, just ordered a 6 month old Focus through Ford Direct, so my Fiesta will soon be going bye bye.

Really looking forward to the new Focus though, Ink Blue, Titanium X, 2.0 TDCi 163PS, Appearance Pack, Sony Sat Nav & Rear parking Cam.

I love my little Fiesta, but I have been longing for something with more grunt, so hope the Focus will do that nicely :D

I'll obviously still be around, just more in the Focus forum now, will post pics when it arrives!

Welcome to the Focus Club fella ;)

Can't wait, also I have a vinyl sticker of that "No Smoke, No Poke" logo in your signature ready to stick to the rear window ^^

EDIT:

Along with my FOC sticker of course (Good job they are movable!)

Can't wait, also I have a vinyl sticker of that "No Smoke, No Poke" logo in your signature ready to stick to the rear window ^^

EDIT:

Along with my FOC sticker of course (Good job they are movable!)

Good Man!! However if you have a DPF, no smoke means... well... The DPF's doing its job lol.. Doesnt really have the same ring to it does it lol

Good Man!! However if you have a DPF, no smoke means... well... The DPF's doing its job lol.. Doesnt really have the same ring to it does it lol

Yeah it will have a DPF, still a neat phrase though, so I couldn't resist.

Sounds better than:

No Smoke, 'cos I have a DPF but it still has more torque than your equivalent petrol. :P

No Smoke, 'cos I have a DPF but it still has more torque than your equivalent petrol. :P

Thats a long sticker......

www.nosmokecosihaveadpfbutitstillhasmoretorquethanyourequivalentpetrol.com

Good luck with your new car , you will be very happy with the Titanium X.

I would have liked the Sony Satnav , but instead chose the Driver Assistance pack instead .

Good luck with your new car , you will be very happy with the Titanium X.

I would have liked the Sony Satnav , but instead chose the Driver Assistance pack instead .

I didn't particularly want the Sat Nav, but I think it will be useful to have. My HTC can only survive about 2 hours on battery while acting as a Sat Nav, and I plan on going to more car shows/meets this year so it will be good for getting to/from them.

Within my budget, I had a choice between this and another Ink Blue Titanium X, which was £100 less and 1 month newer, but had 2,500 more miles and no extras at all. Was a no brainer to have the extras and lower mileage car.

Congratulations on the new purchase! I'm sure you'll love all the toys on it and the poke of the 2.0!

Another thing you'll love is just how quiet, refined and compose the focus is. The fiesta is in no way bad, but you won't want to step back to one after the focus.

Enjoy your new car, be sure to post some pics ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Picked it up yesterday, quick teaser, saying goodbye to the Fezza...

20130126143602.jpg

Looking good Alex , where's the rest of the pics :)

Definatly need lots more pics - inside and out!

Looks good so far Alex, you lucky g*t.

;)

Will make sure I take some pics, it is just finding the time to do it in the daylight! I'll see if I can at least get some night pics of all the pretty lights this evening :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club