Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Euro Car Parts 20% Discount

Gary Minty Jupe

20% off car parts use promo code ALL20 (not sure how long it lasts but worth a punt)

I don't know what ever happened to our 25% forum discount with ECP

carparts for less is the same as euro from what ive read...... compare both prices, but with euro add the promo code in first..... both prices then should be pence from each other. ... read up about carparts for less they send out europarts stuff and majority of the time they get the order wrong.....

I know most of the ECP forum discounts were disabled over the xmas and new year period as they were offering a huge festive discount, which would have meant you could have got about 70% off!!

Not sure if they have been reinstated yet though

atm euro doing a 25% discount as i have a acc there. yes over xmas they were offering a upto 40% off each item bought ok if you need it asap for collect, but 9 times out of 10 you get it cheaper on flea bay....

just bought a pair of wishbones to fit to a 206 hdi... got a pair of flea bay with pinch bolts for 55 notes delivered.... euro's cheapest came in at approx a one'r....

The ecp forum discount code has been disabled for a while now, I guess it needs renewed.

I use carparts for less quite often, never had any issues.

Over Xmas I ordered a load of service parts for my Ibiza, normal prices were the same as ecp's discounted rates plus I got a fiver off too. Arrived within 2 days

tbh ecp is approx a 10min drive away 15min in traffic so its quite handy, but if im not in a rush il order of the bay... the best deal i go from ecp was a set of front disks and pads for a pug 206 hdi for 30 notes..... oh and my service stuff, i got 5ltr oil, a air filter and a free bosh oil filter, inc discount was like 25 quid !Removed! bargain.......

oh i wanted a rear drum cylinder for a festa 1.25, cost 11 quid not had it in stock had to wait 2 days for delivery, but could collect from stockport ---- no thanks