Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Saying A Quick Hello

Blader

Hi to everybody just registered tonight, we have had our 1.25 Zetec 3 weeks and so far so good apart from my wife having to call the AA Saturday at Tesco's Car dead ( loose neg lead) and having the rear high level brake light lens changed broken, (didn't notice it until the first wash) and they changed the locking wheel nuts (going rusty after 9 months??????) all under warranty :unsure:

First impressions of the car are good, well eqipped, comfortable, good on petrol, easy to drive, (my wife didn't feel comfortable driving our 318 convertible).

Not the quickest car from the lights and a bit noisier inside from the road than the BMW but overall we are both happy with the car :D We bought it from the main dealer in Farnbrough who I have found so far to be very good, but will report further when the first service is done next month.

I would be grateful for any advice you might want to pass on about our model, good or bad and I will also report any thing I think of interest.

Bye for now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club