Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Wayneo01

Rear Fog Light Mot Question

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys

got my MOT coming up on friday i just noticed my rear passanger side fog light isnt working, my drivers side one is working fine though. I was wonder is this a pass or fail and how hard are they to change if needs be.

Cheers wayne

I'm 99% sure the nearside one is just a reflector - no actual lamp behind it.

The passenger side is just a reflector I checked with Ford and the place I'm getting mine MOT'd because mines damaged and because I thought it was a light I thought I would have to replace it, but turns out its just a reflector and would pass with an advisory :)

Good to know, got my haynes manual out ready to change the thing lol, Just been round the car checking everything. I hate MOT's.

Cheers guys saved me from have a nervous breakdown

Is the single rear fog lamp (ie, driver's side only) fitted to all the 2012 models?

Is the single rear fog lamp (ie, driver's side only) fitted to all the 2012 models?

Yup :)