Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Does Everybody Do As Job?

martyntdci

i work in a slip house, have done for quite a few years now...... just wondering what variety there is on here lol

Accountant with the Post Office. Been working for them for 30 years in various roles.

Chief Technician in a Theatre... Sound man and in charge of the backstage aspects of all shows and staff...

And in my spare time as most people know... I do the same as Stoney!! well not the dog bit lol

Im a pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator,

Manufacture various raw active's and vaccines, for the human health division.

I have previously had eight years experience manufacturing pharmaceutical products for the animal health division.

In short yes i make drugs. lol but ones that are IMB and FDA approved.

u test on animals?? naughty boy lol

u test on animals?? naughty boy lol

No never tested on animals, no need to these days due to simulators capable of replicating stomach acids to show tablet disolve speed etc.

I like animals and dont promote testing on them at all.

good man.. i love my dog to bits, even tho she does moan all the time pmsl...( ssshhhhh lol)

Gas engineer. Work for a company called Saltire

Electro-mechanical engineer, also CNC setter and operator as well as fully qualified sparks.

Part time I dable in sound engineering at a local venue.

Implementations Consultant. I work for a global leader in card payments solutions so we get people's websites and tills talking to servers and banks so the retailers can take your hard earned cash!

everyone makes mine looks,,, well eerrr !Removed! lol

Anybody with average jobs lmao

Casting and Post Cast Engineer working with Garret Engine Boosting Systems making all yer turbos :)

mr discount man ^^^^^^^^^^ lol

LOL :) so if you have any turbo problems gimme a shout and I can tell you exactly what it is :)

Site Continuous improvement leader and Production Supervisor with very large well know engineering company.

everyone makes mine looks,,, well eerrr !Removed! lol

Anybody with average jobs lmao

No ones job is !Removed!. No ones job is more special. The main thing is we do the best we can with what we've got. If we can take pride in what we do, then we are doing the right thing for by ourselves.

ok mr focus IRE, is it possible to upgarde from my garret vvt27, to say a garret vvt31 (i think) of the 2ltr focus....

No ones job is !Removed!. No ones job is more special. The main thing is we do the best we can with what we've got. If we can take pride in what we do, then we are doing the right thing for by ourselves.

agreed, we can't all be in glamorous jobs.

Mine sounds exciting but in truth i spend a lot of the time alone on the road with two dogs asleep in the back and having to deal with crap weather and dodgy people doing dodgy things.

I'm around my dogs so much I've even started smelling musty like them :P

@Martyntdci, it is possible the only problem you will have is a bit more lag as the turbo is actually a tiny bit bigger

this would be, where the cold air feed comes in, and a stage 2 re-map

Don't know much about the remapping mate but the turbo will fit, that it's bigger would mean that it would take alot more exhaust fumes to get it spinning, so possibly a remap may sort that but as I said don't know too much about the remapping