Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Does Everybody Do As Job?

martyntdci

I used to be a TV Video Technician until progress and radio Rentals made me redundant, I now work for a Funeral company and can be seen flitting around SE and SW London driving the Coroners ambulance doing some collecting :)

So you're the grim reaper then!

As grim as they come lol

As grim as they come lol

That's a great picture you've chosen suits your occupation.

Looks just like the one on my ID card lol

So you'd work quite closely with the met picking up deceased from home deaths and suchlike?

Yes, we are the blokes keeping them from a warm cuppa and a box of doughnuts, boy are they happy to see us :)

I've spent many an early hour taking the p out of met probbies much to the amusement of their seniors

The guys that drive the coroners wagon in Plymouth have a sick sense of humour.

They make it their task in life to try making our PCSO's puke.

Bless them. ;)

Its well know that Probbies or PCSO's automatically become our property to do with as we wish with the sarg's blessing

Too right.

It's a rite of passage. :p

First one I went to was two weeks old in summer.

Here's my usual daily drive.

110621_131756.jpg

32 tonne gross Renault Lander hooklift lorry owned by Orkney Islands Council. Usually seen around our local Civic Amenity Sites moving skips of various contents to different sites to offload. On this occasion it happened to be a loadall from one site who's boom had become stuck out and needed to be delivered to our garage.

I like the good old I've put a yellow jacket on the end of the load so it must be safe!

Too right.

It's a rite of passage. :P

First one I went to was two weeks old in summer.

That's fresh enough to warrant an attempt at CPR :)

That's fresh enough to warrant an attempt at CPR :)

rather you....

What's it they say?

You're not dead until you're warm and dead.

You're not dead unless you're cold and dead! :)

Im a maintenance engineer in the pottery industry.

^^^^^^ why "smart"?, do all the dumb repair technicians ones work for Ford? ^^^^^^ LOL :lol:

• Like 1

I put up with the grief from my girlfriend, and the catastrophic event in which she forgets to put sugar in my tea -_-

Only Joking, I'm a uni student working really hard towards a degree in Business Information Technology.. and thanks to our country I wouldn't be surprised if I end up in Mcdonalds (No offence to the Maccy D crew got to love a Happy Meal ;)}=]

I am a dog groomer :) My OH runs a private security firm.....Providing Static security, dog handlers and alarm response.

I work in a call centre currently (unfortunitely) but I am also training at college, and trying to get an apprenticeship as an electrical cable jointer.

Assistant sales manager at the tyre warehouse brackley ltd

I am a dog groomer :) My OH runs a private security firm.....Providing Static security, dog handlers and alarm response.

Love dog's, that's why I became a Police dog handler.

Imagine what it's like keeping three dogs clean and tidy :d

Love dog's, that's why I became a Police dog handler.

Imagine what it's like keeping three dogs clean and tidy :D

We have 4 dogs plus the occasional rescue we take in :) Currently we have 1 x GSD working and accredited with the NTIPDU, Japanese Akita, works when she feels like it LOL prefers to be the radar now as it means she doesnt have to move her lard bum LOL

Then we have a Springer Spaniel who is currently training for narcotics

and then my pampered little whippet who i bought for showing, but never really enjoyed it myself so gave that up

Occasionally we get a phone call from fellow dog handlers alerting us to GSD's who need somewhere to go fast, so we take them in, love them, rehabilitate them and do basic training then re-home into loving homes :D

I work a Springer as an AES/Narcotics dog and a Malinois for Tracking and Public Order duties.

Also have a Border Collie that was Narcotics trained and was excellent at finding stuff but washed out due to behavioural problems (loves people but hates most other dogs and everything else with more than two legs).

It's funny when I walk him past chavs and he still sits at their feet, freaks them right out :D

• Like 1