Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Does Everybody Do As Job?

martyntdci

Well guys, I'm a production controller for a well known aerospace manufacturing company; been there 15 years and loved every minute of it!

Keeps me out of trouble with SWMBO..............!

some good jobs there, but I have to say, Vicky you dont half make your job sound glamerous ;)

• Like 2

some good jobs there, but I have to say, Vicky you dont half make your job sound glamerous ;)

Ahh I try my best ... I always wear me good thong whilst scrubbing the floor anyway lol

• Like 1

Ahh I try my best ... I always wear me good thong whilst scrubbing the floor anyway lol

Prove it....lol

Prove it....lol

Show me urs and I'll show ya mine!!!!

I think this topic may have just derailed in classic stylie!

• Like 1

I think this topic may have just derailed in classic stylie!

Pmsl

Just started as an IT Technician

I'm an early years practitioner, although not currently in employment as I'm returning to Uni in September for another 2 years study towards a social services degree. We're nearing the end of school summer holidays here and since the end of term in June I've been spending some quality time with my 10 year old daughter, which has been great! :D

I'm a sound engineer and video editor. Being doing it for 20 years and people keep paying me, so I must be doing something right!!

I started off in the music industry, then went into TV and have now ended up in games.

Al good fun!!

:)

• Like 1

im a council worker and get to drive about in a little road sweeper

• Like 1

im a bus driver not that exciting ha ha

• Like 1

im a bus driver not that exciting ha ha

Do you pull out of a bus stop into traffic give the middle finger and say busses have the right of way? :- ) This is my view of bus drivers or is that only london bus drivers?

I once gave a bus driver way he waved at me then folded his fist calmly giving the middle finger, Now i dislike bus drivers, still give em way though, sadly :- ( the highway code says so

• Like 2

When I'm at work the bus drivers have to give way to me.

I just bip the blue lights and away I go smiling.

• Like 1

Maintenance Engineer for plastic window/door company

Ahh now most bus drivers are ok its the weirdos using them that make them drive mad

Ahh now most bus drivers are ok its the weirdos using them that make them drive mad

Bus Drivers here pull out then indicate, overlap lanes, don't use mirrors and generally do just what they please.

I've even had them cut me up when on sirens and blues.

No wonder I'm going so grey. :p

• Like 1

Bus Drivers here pull out then indicate, overlap lanes, don't use mirrors and generally do just what they please.

I've even had them cut me up when on sirens and blues.

No wonder I'm going so grey. :P

Speaking of doing as they please though, tends to be the boys in blue that do that around here if im honest. :rolleyes: Example, yesterday I was driving along a dual carriageway to Milton Keynes, and I spotted an undercover in the inside lane, so I pulled in behind him. Further down the road he pulled out and off he went, I also pulled out and was doing an indicated 80mph (or 75mph according to the sat nav) and he was easily pulling away from me. Would love to have seen what would have happened if I went passed him at that speed....oh wait I know how that story would have ended! :P

• Like 1

Have to agree sumwhat love my gardai but nearly had head on with one driving on wrong side of the road with no flashing lights or noise on so he was completly in the wrong

Technical Consultant in an IT company , sounds boring but good variety of things to do / break :D

Have to agree sumwhat love my gardai but nearly had head on with one driving on wrong side of the road with no flashing lights or noise on so he was completly in the wrong

In the focus ??

With the DRL's on ?

we have the same view on car drivers they have to beat the bus even if they are turning into another rd just in front of the bus they still have to overtake to do it

• Like 1