Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 2010 Zetec S

Gavc

i have just ordered 1 of these for ours. looking forward to it comin.....

I've emailed my local Ford Dealer's parts girl that i know to see if she can find out the Paint colour/code of the rear diffuser.

Thank you very mate, i really appreciate your help, cause you see a lot of views in the topic and only some people reply, it ain't cool to say the least.

I really wanna to thank all of you for your help, your opinions and i truly hope i can bring mine as soon as possible for you.

... you see a lot of views in the topic and only some people reply, it ain't cool to say the least.

You might wanna cool your jets a bit there Maverick...

This is Gavc's car thread, about his Focus ZS, as per the title. I have viewed it quite a few times as I think his car looks great and I'm really interested in his list of future plans and progress. Most views on here are probably by people doing the same when they read the thread title.

I don't know the colour code you're after, and clearly no one else knows it yet either, so I would doubt all the views on here are by people who do know it but are keeping it to themselves.

This is a cracking helpful forum as I've found out, and contributed to best I could, for over a year. But you can't be taking out your frustration with sniping remarks because you haven't got an answer yet.

What I would suggest, and as a heads up for the future, is if you've a query like this off-topic from the original thread, then start up your own thread with the appropriate title. You'll get much more focused (no pun intended!) advice that way, and at least then most views should be by people with an interest or inkling as to an answer. Worth bearing in mind also though that it could just attract a lot of views from people who have the same query and are looking for the same answer as yourself.

By the way, please don't take this as me having a go at you. I think you're a relatively new member so we're always glad to have new people on board. I'm not having a pop or looking to start bickering, just trying to give an explanation.

Look forward to you benefitting from, contributing to and enjoying the banter on the site! ;)

PS Sorry again Gav for the therad-drift! Car looks cracking so keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Cheers gforce, liking that post!! ;)

Anyway back to the build guys and gals, window tints booked in for Wednesday at south coast tints.

www.southcoasttints.co.uk

They have a fantastic reputation (see website) should really give another look to the car......roll on Wednesday!!! :D

And obviously before and after pics to follow!

Look forward to seeing the tints, it's somethin I've thought about as well. In a previous ownership my car had tints...I know this as although they've been removed, they kindly left behind a layer of glue on the back 3 windows (quarters and rear windscreen)! Serious amount of elbow grease required to get that off!

Look forward to seeing the tints, it's somethin I've thought about as well. In a previous ownership my car had tints...I know this as although they've been removed, they kindly left behind a layer of glue on the back 3 windows (quarters and rear windscreen)! Serious amount of elbow grease required to get that off!

+1 looking forward to the results, and i too would like a small tint on mine,

Regarding tint removal it remind me of the guys "mightymods" on youtube, they create some fantasticlly funny videos but helpfull at the same time.

Well worth watching all of their shows lol

Here is the one on tint removal.

Will get a look at those videos from home this evening. I tried a few different things, and found furniture polish to be the best on the rear quarters, the foamy stuff. Sprayed it on, left for a few mins, and used old bank cards to scrape it off. In hindsight, I wish I had used my credit cards...might have saved me a few quid if I hadn't had access to them over Christmas!

I left the rear windscreen as it was until one evening last week when I attacked it with window cleaner cream, but have only got half of it done so far. Hoping to get the rest done this weekend. Only reason I started it the other night is because I moved on to it after making sure the rear quarters were completely smooth...as I've two nice FOC stickers to fit there! :D

Hi dave, going for the factory look finish which is 20%, and have you got that lip carbon wrapped yet?

Cheers Lenny will have a look at those vids later.

Gary, sounds like a painful process nice of them to leave it like that!!

Should give a whole new look to the car and hopefully eibach's by the end of the month start of feb. :)

gforce you absolutely right but i'm not only talking about this question, i opened a topic and wanted opinions from the members for the colour that would be the best on the rear extension i got like more than 100 views and only one replied that i thank by the way.

That's why i said that, so don't come out here and try to make look like an idiot coz it ain't gonna work it out. I'm not after you by a long shot, i think you are an excelent member coz you came out here and explained some facts.

There are excelent members like here in this topic including you and you got all my respect.

Hi dave, going for the factory look finish which is 20%, and have you got that lip carbon wrapped yet?

Good man!!

No not yet, the snow has hampered todays progress, and i still need to go collect the wrap from my parents house!!

If the snow gets bad i will be staying there tonight, rather than doing the 35minute commute through country lanes after work, so at least i will have it in my hands then!

Cool, same here mate wanted to get on and change my front grille and de badge rear end but I don't think that's gonna happen this weekend, !Removed! snow!!!

Don't blame you, saves any driving mishaps too, don't want to be damaging the car!! ;)

Indeed!!

Thing is, its not my driving i worry about... I'm not perfect but i see so many people driving to fast in these conditions...

Totally agree mate, seen it loads today, never worry about my own driving its all them other idiots!!

TDCiST i didn't see your comment i'm sorry

You said magnum grey is pretty much like the graphite one ?

yes fella...

my old focus was magnum grey and that was an 04, but i know it was used on the mk1 prefacelift focus too...

it ain't the same magnum grey anymore ... if i don't have the freaking colour code imma go on the graphite one like Lenny

think magnum got "renamed" to sea grey on newer models... its certainly a close match!!

Obviously you absolutely right i found a sea grey mondeo

It seems to be a good dark grey ... what do you think

lol Gavc is going to kill us

Edit : Forget it i didn't see your mp before i comment !!

post-39743-0-30722000-1358545686_thumb.j

looks sea grey....... once dave has finished his, then mayb i can post mine of to him and work is wonder on it??? for a bevvy maybe??

lol truly sorry Gavc

yes thanks, you can post it on this link so we can keep on talking in it :

Have to agree i had a vw passat best built my backside i spent money every week on the thing always something going wrong with it and that was with full vw dealer service history £98 just to look at the thing and 8 suspension arms yes 4 each side at vw £1000 off eBay still £380

Fed up with the snow and the cold so braved it out there to de badge my rear end today, so focus and Zetec badges no more, a nice clean smooth looking rear!! ;)

2 days till rear window tints!!! :)