AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Pidu

Number Plates

6 posts in this topic

I would like to get new number plates. Not in a hurry, looking for good look and quality, so wanted to get them again of ebay from previously recommended seller dhjplates, but it looks like they don't sell any more. Could you recommend other seller?

Next thing - private reg. Wife told me to get a private reg as my birthday gift :) Very nice of her I would say. As regs similar to my nick are available it crossed my mind that possibly my nick is hm.... not proper in English hahaha It came with me from Poland, it meant nothing there, just a nickname. Does "PIDU" have some bad meaning / association / connection with short cut etc in English? :D I know, should have asked before registered here, but would like to avoid driving with silly reg on my car :lol:

So be serious about it please :) I believe in you, do not let me down please ;)

DMB graphics seem good for number plates

Sounds like a nice present!

'PIDU' is completely non-offensive so far as I'm concerned.

Thank you all, will check DMB and Damon offers.

'PIDU' is completely non-offensive so far as I'm concerned.

Good to know, thank you.

I've also used Demon Plates and also no issue, great quality and a good price aswell :)