Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Louisa

When's The Sun Coming Out?

4 posts in this topic

I bought my beautiful Streetka in October, and so far have only had the roof down twice. I am desperate for the sun to shine so I can drive her the way she was meant to be driven. Can somebody do something about this weather please? ;)

I bought my beautiful Streetka in October, and so far have only had the roof down twice. I am desperate for the sun to shine so I can drive her the way she was meant to be driven. Can somebody do something about this weather please? ;)

Aw c'mon you don't need sun, we've had loads of dry days, roof down hat on and enjoy the fresh air. :D B)

As stated it only needs to be dry to get the top off. Serious convertible owners get a decent warm coat, get the heaters cranked up and get the top off.

Yeah Louisa, suns out, Roof Down? :D