Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Double Din Help Asap

Diisent

Hi guys,

Heres the problem I dont seem to find any facia din panels or whatever you call it. I have this ugly !Removed! wood panel. I would appreciate some help, a link or somethig.

This is btw a focus ghia 2007 with double climate control (which is the reason it makes it hard to find)

Thanks

Could always carbon wrap it yourself or pay to have it carbon dipped

What head unit do you currently have? The standard 6000cd or an aftermarket head unit?

If you got the standard ford head unit then the fascia Sal linked won't fit. It's only for aftermarket head units.

What kind of design do you want exactly?

The one Sal linked won't work either way as he has the electronic climate control, I think anyway from his first post.

EDIT: Pretty sure I saw one on eBay a few times, silver carbon effect like mine. I'll try root it out. Think the seller was Dewsbury Auto Dismantlers or similar.

Can't find the fascia I'm lookin for mate, but I think it might have been from the car in the link below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/07-FORD-FOCUS-2-0-TDCI-TITANIUM-N-S-DOOR-SHELL-BREAKING-/280700599209?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415b0f3ba9

Best advice I could give is e-mail around breakers on eBay, look for listings of Focus Titanium Breaking or similar...the Titanium, ST and Ghia are your best bets probably for the type of panel your after with the climate control, but think the Ghia ones will be the same wood effect.

I'd start by e-mailing the crowd selling this Focus I've linked to anyway. Or maybe put a wanted ad on the ST owner's club forum, as you may get guys on there who have upgraded to Carbon Fibre ones and that.

Are you in the UK? LH drive, spedo in kilometres, but your location says London. <_<

Was thinkin that myself...was thinkin he might have just grabbed a pic online. The fascia would still be the same though, wouldn't it?

Can't find the fascia I'm lookin for mate, but I think it might have been from the car in the link below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/07-FORD-FOCUS-2-0-TDCI-TITANIUM-N-S-DOOR-SHELL-BREAKING-/280700599209?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415b0f3ba9

Best advice I could give is e-mail around breakers on ebay, look for listings of Focus Titanium Breaking or similar...the Titanium, ST and Ghia are your best bets probably for the type of panel your after with the climate control, but think the Ghia ones will be the same wood effect.

I'd start by e-mailing the crowd selling this Focus I've linked to anyway. Or maybe put a wanted ad on the ST owner's club forum, as you may get guys on there who have upgraded to Carbon Fibre ones and that.

thanks, yeah its the woodish thing anythig but would be great, thanks for the help, i will try your advice!

RE. gforce.

Yes it should be the same, but I just have a curious mind, also any recommendations of where to obtain the part could be country dependant, but it does say "Location London" -_-

That picture is taken off my car, and its a fascia lile that i need, carbon/alu. Anything would help!

Im from norway btw, thats the reason for the bad english! And the location thingy, didnt find norway!

Mystery solved. Welcome to the forum man from Norway. :D

By the way your English is better than my Norwegian, which is non existent. :rolleyes:

Haha, thanks, i didnt answer you because of the font you used, thought it was some commercial or something!

that stereo fascia panel is rare, you might as well get some 3m carbon look film and wrap it.

pro's - cheaper to do, less stressful than trying to find the right part.

con's - you may get addicted and start covering other panels!

Stormin's just an attention !Removed! :P

I just have a suspicious mind and love a mystery. :ph34r: