Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From A Suffolk Based Newbie

roadkingian

My display name is not me bragging or having ideas of grandeur, honest! It comes from the fact that for the past few years I have also been running a motorcycle that is a Road King model. That is my excuse & I'm going to stick to it if you folks don't mind. (LOL)

I have just bought (as in this morning) a 2007 Fiesta 1.6 Ghia with 26,800 miles on the clock that sems to have been standing around unused for a time judging by the amount of moss on some of the trim. It's the first Ford I have owned for a while and I've been pleasantly surprised by what is basically a fine little car, far removed from the old Dagenham dustbins I used to drive years ago.

I've got one or two little bits & pieces to have a look at which includes trying to renovate, or rather to have renovated by someone else, the alloy wheels as they have become a little corroded.

I have been reading some of the posts on the site and I bet I will be tapping into some of your knowledge pretty soon.

In the meantime I will start exploring other aspects of the website & hope to meet up with some of you.

Regards

roadkingian

My display name is not me bragging or having ideas of grandeur, honest! It comes from the fact that for the past few years I have also been running a motorcycle that is a Road King model. That is my excuse & I'm going to stick to it if you folks don't mind. (LOL)

I have just bought (as in this morning) a 2007 Fiesta 1.6 Ghia with 26,800 miles on the clock that sems to have been standing around unused for a time judging by the amount of moss on some of the trim. It's the first Ford I have owned for a while and I've been pleasantly surprised by what is basically a fine little car, far removed from the old Dagenham dustbins I used to drive years ago.

I've got one or two little bits & pieces to have a look at which includes trying to renovate, or rather to have renovated by someone else, the alloy wheels as they have become a little corroded.

I have been reading some of the posts on the site and I bet I will be tapping into some of your knowledge pretty soon.

In the meantime I will start exploring other aspects of the website & hope to meet up with some of you.

Regards

roadkingian

Welcome to the forum Ian,

If you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges: http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club