Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Ford Fair 2013

k13r4n

Ok guys who is going to ford fair this year and how far is the journey you will be taking here's mine

post-32783-0-67261300-1358294267_thumb.p

I unfortunately have a great amount of commitments to family and work and neither will give so I can't make it, but mine would be a 115 mile trek.

Implementations Consultant, I help people integrate into credit card payment systems, but most my holidays are already spoken for lol. I have to be honest, it's more the family that's tying, two young sons and busy schedule all round. As they get older I should be able to do more I guess lol

I will go... so will the club attend :)

I posted a thread in a supporters area that got no replies, maybe moving it to the General area might get some ideas going. Was basically asking what shows the club would be attending this year.

Well if we have enough members going we could all surely represent the club. I assume all other clubs like focusstoc.com etc so I would say we need a good few members to make it worth it

I went to Ford Fair last year with a friend who's car was on the ZSOC stand. The ZSOC stand was huge, maybe 80-100 cars? I understand that they plan for Ford Fair way in advance to get as many people as possible to commit and to ensure they get a decent area - last year they were down by the bridge next to the track. FOC's stand was pretty small with 8 ish cars.

I'm sure with the amount of members FOC has, and it's diverse range of Fords, the FOC stand at Ford Fair could be amazing with a little promotion :)

I would definetly like to go this year, and will happily be on the FOC stand if there is one. Will have my focus by then :)

It's about a 2.5 hr drive for me (or at least that is what google reckons).

This always falls at an awful time work wise for me!! And i believe it will this time too!

Was there last year, was a good show and felt good to be part of a club there! Should definitely organise more of a get together though, as in BBQ or something. We had a big area behind us we could of used.

Definitely up for it again this year, just won't bring my mates who weren't as interested.

Was there last year, was a good show and felt good to be part of a club there! Should definitely organise more of a get together though, as in BBQ or something. We had a big area behind us we could of used.

Definitely up for it again this year, just won't bring my mates who weren't as interested.

sounds good

That's the kind of thing... get a bit of a social element to it :)

Guys if you want I will happily volunteer my car for the stand if possible

i might attend this year im only half hour away

i went last year and the focusstoc stand was huge!

i'm about 2hrs away and would love to meet up with you guys. i'm hoping to go this year too.

TDCiST - cant you book the time off now?

Ah if only it was that easy!!

There are 3 times of the year i'm not allowed to take time off, 2 weeks over easter, 3 weeks in the summer and all of Nov/Dec/Jan...

The life of a theatre tecnician!

Guys if you want I will happily volunteer my car for the stand if possible

Didn't think there was so much as volunteering, more just buying up the tickets in time. I think we only had about 20 places going. Hopefully if theres a bigger interest this year we can get a bit of a bigger area and more cars! It was great though, definitely a great day out for any Ford fan.

Should get this organised and maybe a few others if the admin are keen?

I would probably be interested hopefully have all mods complete by then aswell, would be a big journey as i live at the very bottom of Cornwall BUT could make a long weekend of it and visit the parents in chester :D

FOC will be attending this year, our stand will never be on the scale of ZSOC's but we hope to have a bigger stand than last years. We are just waiting for Ford Fair to release ticket details before anything gets confirmed.

According to their website tickets go on sale this month

Been told i cannot go as boardmasters festival is on the same day in Newquey and the missis wants to go as we have never been before :'(

Been told i cannot go as boardmasters festival is on the same day in Newquey and the missis wants to go as we have never been before :'(

gutted

my missus is looking at booking our holiday and i have told her that in no way is she going to get the dates mixed up!

my missus is looking at booking our holiday and i have told her that in no way is she going to get the dates mixed up!

don't suppose your expecting your divorce papers through soon ?

can't have a bbq just read on the ff website under faq that it's not permitted