Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm Back Finally With My Exhausts :)

PaulB8869

Hey guys. After months of being made redundant I finally got a job and was able to put these baby's on, I think they finish off that rear bumper really well. just seein if you guys think the same :) de badging to come next. Also, was looking at the gel badge overlays.. But not sure of the colours to choose, what do you guys think would suit the vision blue? post-35672-0-88133900-1358351059_thumb.j

Looks sweet. The badges will come off with some boiling water and some lighter fuel (dont ignite it) to get any sticky residue off.

Thanks pal. And those gel overlays that make the ford badge a different colour, really stuck on the colour to choose that'll go with my car colour. Looked at the black and chrome and red and chrome but not sure

Its difficult to know what to use on a blue car. Do the do carbon effect ones?

I think they have actually. Will have a look now cus I think that's a good combination

Thanks mate. Just ordered my gel overlays. Carbon with light blue should go well with the colour will post pictures when they arrive

Cars looking really nice mate, the twin pipes really set the rear end off as will the debadging. :)

Keep up the good work mate.

Thanks guys and yeah the carbon badges on the way. Will post pictures when they arrive

ditto ^^^^^^^^^^, looks sweet, and i adore that blue colour.... lokks like are old scoob colour.....

post-34591-0-77237500-1358372732_thumb.j

Hey guys. After months of being made redundant I finally got a job and was able to put these baby's on, I think they finish off that rear bumper really well. just seein if you guys think the same :) de badging to come next. Also, was looking at the gel badge overlays.. But not sure of the colours to choose, what do you guys think would suit the vision blue? post-35672-0-88133900-1358351059_thumb.j

Looking good mate,

When you said about de-badging are you removing the complete boot handle or just cutting the badge section out?

Vision blue is definitely the best colour! ;)

How do the gel overlays work, do they simply stick over the badge or do you remove the old one?

They just stick over the original ones like thick gel transfers.

Hmm, does it cover the chrome edges?

Some doofus had a go at removing my rear one with a screw driver, it's left some marks on the top chrome edge part. If it covers that up, might be a cheap fix.

Hmm, does it cover the chrome edges?

Some doofus had a go at removing my rear one with a screw driver, it's left some marks on the top chrome edge part. If it covers that up, might be a cheap fix.

Unfortunitly doesnt cover the chrome edge, just the face of it.

But i can guide you through removing the boot handle section to replace the badge if required.

You just need to purchase the badge from ford think they are around 17-22pounds

Would take around an hour.

Hi Lenny,

Not wanting to hijack the OP's thread, ill PM you as I have some other questions too!

I don't mind guys have a natter lol. Lenny just looking at debadging the focus and Zetec 1.6, leaving the boot handle exactly where it is :)

I don't mind guys have a natter lol. Lenny just looking at debadging the focus and Zetec 1.6, leaving the boot handle exactly where it is :)

Plan on doing the same when it warms up a little.

Rather annoyingly my Ford dealership !Removed!-stamped mine with their brand, I reckon it'll be a right pain to get off.

Yeah it more than likely will but it will look so much more smooth once they are off. Shopping around for the best quotes on debadging now, don't trust myself ill more than likely mess something up haha

Yeah it more than likely will but it will look so much more smooth once they are off. Shopping around for the best quotes on debadging now, don't trust myself ill more than likely mess something up haha

Petrol will turn the polystirene pad to liquid without damaging the paint.

Seriously mate DIY

500ml petrol and a microfibre cloth.

That easy?!? Well surely I can't mess that up.. Gives me something to do today I think

That easy?!? Well surely I can't mess that up.. Gives me something to do today I think

Yes its that easy,

Ive changed mine from style to zetec then from zetec to zetecS Mountune TDCi Superlegero lol