Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Setting The Temp Gauge To Celsius

Preload

Hi chaps having a problem with my 09 1.6D Titanium.

When setting the console to MPH the temp gauge registers Fahrenheit not Celsius. So how do I get it to show Celsius as it used to be without the MPH changing to KPH?

Scroll through the digital display used to display trip distance, until it displays the outdoor air temperature.

Locate the stalk next to the digital display. This is the stalk used to reset the trip distance to zero.

Press the stalk inward for five seconds. This will cause the unit the temperature displays in to change between degrees F and degrees C.

Been here, Stoney saved me last time, but yes, simply hold down the reset button.

I got into this problem by being bored and fiddling!

Thanks Stormin sorted your a star. I haven't clue how it changed I just noticed it had changed and I couldnt get it back.

Thanks Stormin sorted your a star. I haven't clue how it changed I just noticed it had changed and I couldnt get it back.

No probs, it's easy to occidentally mess up a setting without realising you've done it.

I think I accidentally changed it when you select to change the units from Imperial © to metric (F) and it doesn't change back.