Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is It True?

Preload

I have been told that my TDCI 59 1.6 Focus doesn't use Eloy at all is this right as I dont want the DPF blocking up?

myself i think it does but am unsure, but i was told if you look under the car, on the right hand side where the subframe is, you should have a bottle where the fluid is put into.....

myself i think it does but am unsure, but i was told if you look under the car, on the right hand side where the subframe is, you should have a bottle where the fluid is put into.....

I too would like to know if my DPF sips on pigs wee wee or not. (Pig wee is main ingrediant in eloys fluid)

So is the bottle in the engine bay or near the fuel tank in the rear ?

as far as im aware its by the fuel tank under the rear of the car.....

Best answer, call your local dealer/s and give them your number plate / VIN, if your car has it, they should be able to tell you.

If not... try another dealer!

The EOLYS fluid is added after a certain amount of fuel is input into the tank. its injected straight into the fuel tank, and so, needs to be close to the fuel tank. If you look up from the underside of the car, up to the area where the fuel door is then you should see it around that area.