• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• superpipstar

• Andy H Dibley

• Lenny

• Brigante

just really annoying that i couldnt find any uk company that does these specific lights so i had to order in from germany. they take my funds immediately so my accounts 150quid lighter, then let me know a week later that they arent in stock and say it'll be around 10days before they get any more in. and then if/when they finally are in stock, i gotta wait for delivery from germany

i bet you got some right stick off her indoors for the st alloys lol

yer got loads but now its all on "oooo that looks well nice"

she has been at work all day and i havent mentioned that iv ordered an ST front bumper plus grills!!!

wooooppss!! :)

lmao how much that set you back?

lmao how much that set you back?

you just dont want to know!!!

nice work love the colour too

Thanks bud!

right some more pics as promiced. really happy with it but i was not to sure about the front so i ordered an ST front bumper!!! de badged the zetec and tdci badges as well.

ST front bumper will look good mate,

The ST bumper purchased new is cheaper than the ZetecS front lip purchased new,

Also a zetecS upper grill costs 30pounds more than an ST one

And i think the ZetecS lower grill is 20pounds more than the ST one,

So overall you have saved around 130 pounds.

I think you will also require some ST fog light brackets to mount the fogs but im not 100% sure if they come supplied with the bumper from ford.

But ford will supply fitting instructions with the bumper that should list all required parts to complete fitment.

Look forward to the end results mate,

Gloss black grills would look good on the st front end.

Ah, see what you mean about the front end..

Having looked at the prices of parts though, Lenny is spot on about going for the ST look rather than the ZS which is really odd!

Found my grill (st) was cheapest from my dealer. Bought ZŠ lower from Allen Ford, but if you're got for the ST front end I think there was another site selling a genuine ST lower grill for cheaper!

Looks awesome though. The stance from the rear is nice!

See what u mean about the front bumper... How come you went for ST and not the Zetec S front lip??

I seen a white st up the road from me and the front end just looks well nice!! So I had to have it!!

Hopefully it's cheaper than a zs! dunno how much it's going to be yet got some people in the know so may get it cheaper!!

If I need the fog brackets it is not going to be on this week!! More expense!

• 2 weeks later...

Got some bits in the post today. Hopefully sunday im going to wash, polish, paint calipers and fit these if they fit!!!

F068E49A-2A91-4966-A758-A55C85983241-1490-00000148C269305B_zpsfaddf32d.jpg

Got some bits in the post today. Hopefully sunday im going to wash, polish, paint calipers and fit these if they fit!!!

Looking good Chris,

What colour are you putting on the calipers?

Looking good Chris,

What colour are you putting on the calipers?

Well sunday no rain so i washed, polished and painted my calipers (silver!) im happy with the results!

Has anyone converted there rear lights like the ST lights? 4 rears not 2? (last photo)

0AC44A8D-D92F-43CB-B8F8-6F19168D1B59-708-0000005B8774F113_zps08ab2dfd1_zps983bf762.jpg

30C7978B-E945-4DF5-A800-2E9A4D166A24-708-0000005B9BE7CA56_zpsf1db5b73.jpg

D4528674-2B4D-4504-84A5-D3DA8BDBB1B1-708-0000005BA1CAC61E_zps0bb81a531_zpsb988fc2f.jpg

Think a few people on here have done the conversion to the LED rears. Haz93 might be worth contacting as I believe he has sold his Focus so might have returned it back to standard and may have all his mods for sale. gumpy321 is another user who has done it I think.

http://www.fordowner...ed-tail-lights/

Car's lookin great by the way...but get those centre caps sorted! ;)

Think a few people on here have done the conversion to the LED rears. Haz93 might be worth contacting as I believe he has sold his Focus so might have returned it back to standard and may have all his mods for sale. gumpy321 is another user who has done it I think.

http://www.fordowner...ed-tail-lights/

Car's lookin great by the way...but get those centre caps sorted! ;)

Thanks for that bud!

Got a little problem with the center caps! they dont fit!!!!!!!

Well sunday no rain so i washed, polished and painted my calipers (silver!) im happy with the results

Calipers and wheels look great,

Shame about the centre caps, perhaps DMB could manufacture some overlays to fit,

Some dark centre caps would finish it off nicely,

Missed this thread somehow but car looks fantastic !

what paint did you use on the calipers as that's on my to do list as i bought a set of st wheels just waiting for them to come back from a refurb and colour change so need to smarten calipers and drums to keep it all tidy

Calipers and wheels look great,

Shame about the centre caps, perhaps DMB could manufacture some overlays to fit,

Some dark centre caps would finish it off nicely,

i know lenny center caps is top priority now!! wont be this weekend though, im off to barcelona!!! :)

Missed this thread somehow but car looks fantastic !

what paint did you use on the calipers as that's on my to do list as i bought a set of st wheels just waiting for them to come back from a refurb and colour change so need to smarten calipers and drums to keep it all tidy

Thanks buddy!

i bought this off eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270825569640?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

but i did not like the paint at all it was horrible! so i had a tin of hammerite smooth in the garage and came out mint! :)

cheers for that link , i ordered some from someone else on eBay but if its no good will get the hammerite out

hopefully its going to be dry over the weekend

Coming along nicely fella!

• 3 weeks later...

Right i know the car needs a clean but i got 5 mins to put my wheel caps on. Just glued the new caps to the old caps.

Need to pull my finger out now and get my front bumper painted and fitted!!!!!!

E1D7EC08-8F56-49E7-ADEE-D08EA833BA2B-237

I think they look better?

im liking what you have done to your focus fella. realey liking the rear zetecs diffuser.

and you woudent happen to have a link to where you got your wheels and lhd reverse light from would you please.