Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Details Of New Fiesta St Revealed -

FOCA

I only have 1 BP near me and it's stupidly priced >_> I don't want to pay much more than £1.45 a litre for fuel, so stuff it if it costs more lol.

Thats approx £6.49 per gallon so you would have to pay almost £13 to get two gallons in your tank to put it in perspective

Isn't BP Ultimate stupidly expensive though? Is there a decent Shell diesel or is that stupid money too? >_>

The new Shell V-Power Nitro+ (which replaces V-Power) is usually 8p more a litre for diesel.

Your wish is granted.

Had my Panther Black ST2 for 3 weeks now.

42EDC4DE-750E-4462-9047-C281931BB7F3-143

04E1252A-07EC-469E-A98E-BE08E6322C66-164

D985EADD-4373-4EA5-9469-762993866889-164

29E47C9A-D03B-4F20-96FE-EC1786E312A2-164

709BC063-E7CC-4CCF-B4C8-40B23CAA81D4-164

66A8DBA8-3B8A-4C51-98E3-2C69EACD1073-164

F0957205-D5A7-4AF7-8421-651D8EC458D2-164

FF03CD85-FF12-490E-8779-74E7DB60EBC7-164

051889D0-469A-46B1-83EB-BBF7D5776007-164

8193ECB9-A79C-436F-AB36-567D453561F3-164

7D6C00FD-8B3B-4D6F-AB75-34409B7C248A-164

7b8852dcc6841d9d3666a3474b4c9457_zps8735

A640C6F1-0FAB-45F3-85F7-A0A0BF17672D-624

C8246C25-F85D-454B-B219-7E632AA0FE63-624

74F0496A-9DB8-4D5E-BBF8-64AC93FA64A7-624

50CBCE84-AB5A-4BCD-980C-656EE5750D81-111

Hopefully that's enough to wet your appetite.

Exellent - it looks Awesome!/ Panther Black is the best !

• Like 1

Does anybody know how much it is roughly to fill the tank on an ST & what sort of range u would get with mixed driving ?

Does anybody know how much it is roughly to fill the tank on an ST & what sort of range u would get with mixed driving ?

Cost me £58 from the red light. When standard unleaded was at 1.39 / ltr.

I'm getting 40.4mpg with 1400 miles on the clock now after just 3 weeks ownership.

That's mostly motorway driving and the odd - frequent blast up / down a dual carriageway.

Range trip states I'll get 380-410 miles from a tank, but I never let it let that low.

Which is about the same as my previous Mk7 fiesta S1600, which was a non turbo 120ps 1.6 petrol

• Like 1

Wen i picked mine up from the dealers it had the warning light on as the salesman hadn't put any in with me being impatient to take delivery after waiting 10 weeks from the order date and it cost me £60 from empty @ 137.9p per litre for BP FUEL . The price of fuel is now about 133.9p here 2 weeks on since i filled up and will be topping up later again , however i haven't checked the range yet as forgot to reset the trip and the dealer short filled it after i filled up 4 days later so not had a true range reading until i fill it right up an set the trip plus the car has only done 250mls so far as not used it this week but the average trip is showing 29mpg an still rising with some mixed driving . I would think roughly 320mls range is what you'd get as the Sun an telegraph newspapers were getting mid 30's mpg , my old S1600 did 375/390 on a range on a 43 round trip to work of steady plodding at 55/60mph , my average on that car was reading 44.1mpg wen i p/x'd it in . Ford quote the same fuel figures in the st as my old s1600 but it depends how you plant the loud pedal using the turbo as i love wellying mine in 2nd gear alot round town and coming out of roundabouts and listening to the throaty sound at 4/5000 revs .

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow! I went and saw one today at the dealers, couldn't drive it as it was for the showroom only but damn I am extremely impressed, I like the look of the front, thank God lol, and think it's a VERY sporty looking car, but combined with the what I think is higher quality interior and damn!! It's a hell of a nice car! The lights in the cup holders and under the arm rests and almost every are so cool in red, then their is the huge deep storage box in between the front seats, the six speed box, the lush Recaro's, the grey wheels look nice and the interior being darker is really nice too. I like the new dials also. Oh and the sill panel ST strips are so cool as well when lit up!

My dealer also sad my car has come forward a bit now yay, and that I am the only one that ordered white out of the six he's sold, he also said the current wait time for one if you order now from him is 5 months!!!! It's going to be a rare car and with me having the only white one even rarer in my area haha.

Those with an ST already, can you adjust all those interior lights at all? And is both the driver and passenger windows one shot up and down? Also can you adjust the temperature of the heated seats at all?

The ambient lights around the centre cup holder and glovebox are not adjustable they are a fixed glow , you can however dim the instrument cluster which i never had on my previous zetec s or s1600 . The drivers window is only one shot window as you still have to hold the button to open an close the passenger one an the heated seats are a low and high heat adjustment an will display one light for low heat and if you press the button again it will display two lights for high heat ! You will need sunglasses wen the scuff plates light up in poor light or in darkness as they glow soooo bright that you could almost trip up an fall in the car if you stare at them :)

I have only seen one blue st on the road near me an a black one at my dealers the same time i picked mine up , i went to see a mate last weekend near southend an see a white an black one on the forecourt an also a white one on a drive way so yes they are quite rare at the mo !

• Like 1

For the guys who have already ordered/bought one, are you paying on finance or outright?

For the guys who have already ordered/bought one, are you paying on finance or outright?

I brought mine cash :) i was saving up for a focus St an had a test drive but did'nt think it that sporty looking with 5 doors an even with my dad being a Ford pensioner they weren't discounting them much last year but the Fiesta St has better offers as i had an email in January saying first 20 orders on st1 for £13,995 on the road an made my enquiries . I got a dealer discount of £1638 off list plus my Ford discount an paid under £15,900 on the road for my white st2 with climate , style pack was free and it was my present to myself after losing my job in December also paid cash for my last couple of cars as well :) don't do finance nowadays and save up plus you get wiser as you get older with me being 49 not wanting things on the never never .

• Like 2

The ambient lights around the centre cup holder and glovebox are not adjustable they are a fixed glow , you can however dim the instrument cluster which i never had on my previous zetec s or s1600 . The drivers window is only one shot window as you still have to hold the button to open an close the passenger one an the heated seats are a low and high heat adjustment an will display one light for low heat and if you press the button again it will display two lights for high heat ! You will need sunglasses wen the scuff plates light up in poor light or in darkness as they glow soooo bright that you could almost trip up an fall in the car if you stare at them :)

I have only seen one blue st on the road near me an a black one at my dealers the same time i picked mine up , i went to see a mate last weekend near southend an see a white an black one on the forecourt an also a white one on a drive way so yes they are quite rare at the mo !

Thanks a million Mark :) Do the ambient lights go off when you are driving? And good to hear the seat heat is ajustable and the instrument lights are.

Thanks a million Mark :) Do the ambient lights go off when you are driving? And good to hear the seat heat is ajustable and the instrument lights are.

No they stay lit up in the dark :) my mate said they look cool an i think they do too , shame they didn't have them beaming down from the interior light cluster like my old focus St225 as in submarine lighting on the gear lever area as my hand use to glow red :) that would of been a nice touch !

The needles on the speedo an rev counter glow a bright red which you will like and the the stereo is a nicer display lit up in blue with the heater controls an switches , i was looking the other day an noticed in the menu they have hill start assist ? Didn't think they put that on the st , not tried it yet as not driven it for a week as busy looking for a new job .

Ordering mine tomorrow :P

Hill assist is pretty good if honest.

Ordering mine tomorrow :P

Hill assist is pretty good if honest.

Nice 1!

Hill start is good as tried mine out yesterday , you take your foot off the brake pedal once you stop in first gear an the car remains still without the need to use the handbrake until you let the clutch out an then the car moves :)

Hill start is good as tried mine out yesterday , you take your foot off the brake pedal once you stop in first gear an the car remains still without the need to use the handbrake until you let the clutch out an then the car moves :)

Hill start - automatic parking - soon the cars will be driving themselves!

Hill start - automatic parking - soon the cars will be driving themselves!

Well one of the American states and I think somewhere in the UK too have allowed driverless cars to be licensed for the road, at present to allow the continued development of them but I would give it 20 years maybe 30? And we will be able to buy autonomous cars, I mean they park themselves and adapt their speeds on their own and now stop themselves in an emergency!

or....we could just teach people to drive properly in the first place :)

or....we could just teach people to drive properly in the first place :)

True - if there is too many driver aids it encorages drivers not to have basic skills

I think driverless cars will just turn everyone into alcoholics? Drinks after every work day without the worry?

• 2 weeks later...

I think driverless cars will just turn everyone into alcoholics? Drinks after every work day without the worry?

I wonder if the taxis would go out of business?

We can hope...

Haha, I bet they will! One day, one day.

I was just reading some of your project thread FOCA, got to say I was a bit lost in it all haha. So what power in bhp does your car have at the mo then and what is it's 0 to 60 time? I'm guessing 6 to 7 seconds? And is it an estate or a hatchback? I couldn't see these facts in all the info you've posted so sorry if you have stated it all already. I was just curious as it looks like you've done tons to boost the performance whilst keeping your MPG.

Thanks! - its all in there or on my sig now - ive answered in my project thread in detail....

• 1 month later...

i saw this video - XR2 VS 2013 Fiesta ST - (its a bit "original top gear"-y if youn know what i mean :lol: )-

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club