Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Details Of New Fiesta St Revealed -

FOCA

Reversing :P

Surprisingly useful if honest, though probably more useful for being lazy :P

ive got them on my zs have you got um on the new st or am i not reading post rite lol x

Nah got them on my ZS now and coming on the new one I'm getting :P was just saying they're decent to have.

yea i like them on mine too will miss them not being on the new st but suppose will get used to them not being there hey. u getting the 1.0 ecoboost ??? supposed to be a nice drive x

Getting the 1.6TDCi, I need the diesel economy plus I like the feel of a diesel :P

Few bits that can be done to easily bring it up to speed anyways.

Regarding the apparent power difference between the UK version and the US spec ST.... apparently there isn't one. I've read on various forums that the US are allowed to publish the power figures inclusive of the over boost. In the UK (EU?) you are only allowed to publish the maximum sustained power, hence the lower figure as over boost is only active for 30 seconds at a time.

Not sure how true this is but I also read somewhere that over here you can only state the extra boost figure in torques not in horsepower.

Not sure if anyone here would be able to shed any light on this?

Reversing :P

Surprisingly useful if honest, though probably more useful for being lazy :P

Is it Ford reversing sensors or universal ones?

Ford ones, the ones that come in the city pack.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen the overboost figures in bhp quoted on UK sites (I think it's 197bhp).

Thats a lot of power for a small, light car!

• 3 weeks later...

Well....... gulp......... I..... did...... it......

Never seen one in the flesh, never driven one, no brochures or real info bar what's on the net, but I placed my order today.

Fiesta ST2

Frozen White

Auto Air Con EATC

Style Pack which was free

The grey/ black interior (don't even know the trims name!)

No idea of the build date either but most likely I'll get it around May.

God I'm going to worry I've done the right thing for the next 2 months....... :blink: but if I have :D :lol: :D :lol: :D B)

Oh and I have read the car has an overboost function which kicks the power to 197bhp and I think it was 240nm of torque for a brief moment! Not sure how long or even how you use it??

At least the road tax is the same as my ZetecS hahahaha...

Not long to go now...

• Like 1

I've ordered mine blind as well, same spec but in panther black. Only seen 1 picture of a black one.... Tempted for spirit blue but every man and his dog seem to be ordering it.

I've ordered mine blind as well, same spec but in panther black. Only seen 1 picture of a black one.... Tempted for spirit blue but every man and his dog seem to be ordering it.

Your wish is granted.

Had my Panther Black ST2 for 3 weeks now.

42EDC4DE-750E-4462-9047-C281931BB7F3-143

04E1252A-07EC-469E-A98E-BE08E6322C66-164

D985EADD-4373-4EA5-9469-762993866889-164

29E47C9A-D03B-4F20-96FE-EC1786E312A2-164

709BC063-E7CC-4CCF-B4C8-40B23CAA81D4-164

66A8DBA8-3B8A-4C51-98E3-2C69EACD1073-164

F0957205-D5A7-4AF7-8421-651D8EC458D2-164

FF03CD85-FF12-490E-8779-74E7DB60EBC7-164

051889D0-469A-46B1-83EB-BBF7D5776007-164

8193ECB9-A79C-436F-AB36-567D453561F3-164

7D6C00FD-8B3B-4D6F-AB75-34409B7C248A-164

7b8852dcc6841d9d3666a3474b4c9457_zps8735

A640C6F1-0FAB-45F3-85F7-A0A0BF17672D-624

C8246C25-F85D-454B-B219-7E632AA0FE63-624

74F0496A-9DB8-4D5E-BBF8-64AC93FA64A7-624

50CBCE84-AB5A-4BCD-980C-656EE5750D81-111

Hopefully that's enough to wet your appetite.

• Like 1

thank you!!!!!!!!! I have been tearing my hair out for 2 weeks now, googling everyday. The front bumper makes the car look so much wider as it blends with the big arches. My fiancé has the 1.4tdci zetec in panther black but this looks completely different. Worries over!!

There are pics of white ones on other fiestast forums.

Not long to go now...

Well it will feel like an eternity haha! Should be delivered I think to my dealer around the 18th if all goes well. Don't know when I'll be able to get it though due to my work and how long it takes to get ready. But my dealer has one in the showroom so I'll pop along on Saturday and take a look to see it in the flesh for the first time :D think it's a red one though. I'm half tempted to arrange a test drive in it but not sure if they will do that if it's a showroom car? I know my dealer himself is getting an ST which will be used as a demo.

Oh and those photos above, so THAT'S how they have done the engine temperature read out, cool B)

Why did you post them pictures?!?! I WANT one now :lol:

• Like 1

51.6mpg?! How you manage that? I only manage 42 with my Zetec S on an economy run!

I'd just filled the ST2 up with fuel & reset the MPG counter, then drove it from Sheffield to Nottingham on the M1 (circa 28 miles)

I changed gear when the RPMs got 1500, I only used light pressure on the right pedal and stuck to 65-70MPH.

Also it might have something to with, that the journey is predomanently downhill from Junct 31 - Junct 28

Picked up all the leaflets about Shell's V Power today when I filled up, may very well give it a go in the ST. Also I am going to see an ST in the flesh TOMORROW!!!! :D :D :D :D

My dealer has one but for the showroom only so no test drive, boooo. And they only have it till Monday. But I am incredibly intrigued to see this front end :unsure: hope I like it haha. Think it's a red ST2. Also want to check my bum fits those lush Recaro's hahahahaha :lol:

Isn't BP Ultimate stupidly expensive though? Is there a decent Shell diesel or is that stupid money too? >_>

Isn't BP Ultimate stupidly expensive though? Is there a decent Shell diesel or is that stupid money too? >_>

BP Ultimate is the most expensive of the premium fuels I think, but to fill a tank on V Power is like 3 quid extra or thereabouts I think. You can get V Power diesel, no idea how much.

Might just stick with Tesco lol

haha, yeah I found that my car ran smoother on Shell over Tesco plus the fact I literally drive right pass it on my way to and from work helps, that's why I use it. I did use BP Ultimate for a while but saw no really power difference but it was more economical. I haven't used V Power before but I do know it's the one that gives the most power gains if any.

I only have 1 BP near me and it's stupidly priced >_> I don't want to pay much more than £1.45 a litre for fuel, so stuff it if it costs more lol.