3 replies to this topic

#1 LIMMY

LIMMY

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Ford Model: C-Max

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Do any men have a ka? Does anyone make fun of you? My brother has always liked them and is buying one in March, are they a womans machine?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 jimrex

jimrex

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 532 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: 2011 Mk3 Focus, 2009 Mk7 Fiesta
  • Year: 2011

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

I had one of the current shape ones as a courtesy car while my Focus was being repaired, and honestly, I only had it for two days and hated every second! People at work, friends and family all took the micky, and I couldn't believe how many bigger cars do try and 'bully' their way past smaller ones!

But then, if all he's after is an affordable runabout he might be able to live with it!

#3 Chester

Chester

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Name: Chester
  • Ford Model: StreetKa
  • Year: 2004

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

The StreetKa is definitely girlie, especially considering it has the Ka front. It's the wife's car, but I don't mind using it to get about because it's quite good fun to drive despite a lack of power. Even with the roof down! I couldn't get a toss what anyone else thinks; they start to offer their opinion and I butt in to tell them they don't really know because they haven't driven it.

But I do wish that Ford would come out with a Street Fiesta. That would be awesome!

#4 sammie05

sammie05

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name: Sammy
  • Ford Model: StreetKA
  • Year: 2005

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

I've got the StreetKa, my dad drives it a few times a year and does get some funny looks when at lights and roundabouts. Your brother's friends probably will take the mick out of him, they are quite girly but in my opinion, decent little cars.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users