Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brand New Member

Jonniesharpy

Hi there, wanted to introduce myself as a Ford fan, I'm so happy to be an owner again, and even happier to be part of these forums.

so I started my obsession with focus that I miss still to this day. I sold it to join a band, silly idea in hindsight. These are the best pictures I could find:

P2101302_zps8e951ae8.jpg

P2101304_zpse5e56d2a.jpg

After this I got into bikes for a bit but soon realised you can't get a Ford bike so I recently became the new owner of this beast:

photo_zps8de62b54.jpg

I cannot wait to take delivery (Tuesday) and find out how to get the most out of it. So that's me. Hope to have as much involvement as I can out of these pages.

Peace, jon

hey, welcome to foc dude, im sure you will read loads of how too's and get cracking on it lol

Welcome was you laying down when you took the avatar pic

Hi there, wanted to introduce myself as a Ford fan, I'm so happy to be an owner again, and even happier to be part of these forums.

so I started my obsession with focus that I miss still to this day. I sold it to join a band, silly idea in hindsight. These are the best pictures I could find:

P2101304_zpse5e56d2a.jpg

After this I got into bikes for a bit but soon realised you can't get a Ford bike so I recently became the new owner of this beast:

photo_zps8de62b54.jpg

I cannot wait to take delivery (Tuesday) and find out how to get the most out of it. So that's me. Hope to have as much involvement as I can out of these pages.

Peace, jon

Welcome to the forum jon,

Good choice with the Mk6 my favourite fiesta model to date.

You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges: http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online. Some will be posible on your fiesta too.

Here is the closest ford related bike i could find mate.

Focus-TT.jpg

Maddogpro: nope wasn't lying down, it's an odd photo though. Should have taken a better one in hindsight ;)

Thanks for your links resident Sherpa, strap an engine to that bike and we're away! Strangely sexy. Will definitely look for badge overlays!!

Thank you every one else for your kind messages

Jon

Thanks guys! Picking up my fiesta tonight, I am MUCH excited! Already searching these archives for the triple CD player removal and a few other mods!

Pleasure to meet ya'all

Jon

Thanks guys! Picking up my fiesta tonight, I am MUCH excited! Already searching these archives for the triple CD player removal and a few other mods!

Pleasure to meet ya'all

Jon

Look forward to some pictures of your new motor at some point across the week mate,

You mentioned removing the triple stack stereo for a double din, good choice sir.

Have you any other modifications on the plan at present?

Well, the stereo is top mod right now. Music's important for me, so plugging phone/ipod in is pretty imperative. What a weird player that triple deck standard thingy is. Looking forward to swapping that out. I just posted over on the Fiesta section. Looks like i've done it right, excited to see what other people have changed it for!

beyond that, I love the look of the car already, swapping the 5 spokes for some 15/16 spokes would be nice. And a small tailgate spoiler (non offensive). i also want to see if the rear lights can be swapped out for frosted white ones to match the headlights.

One step at a time though eh?

where did you start?

jon

Well, the stereo is top mod right now. Music's important for me, so plugging phone/ipod in is pretty imperative. What a weird player that triple deck standard thingy is. Looking forward to swapping that out. I just posted over on the Fiesta section. Looks like i've done it right, excited to see what other people have changed it for!

beyond that, I love the look of the car already, swapping the 5 spokes for some 15/16 spokes would be nice. And a small tailgate spoiler (non offensive). i also want to see if the rear lights can be swapped out for frosted white ones to match the headlights.

One step at a time though eh?

where did you start?

jon

I started in september 2010 with the ford focus style,

My first modification was a zetec badge

Then in November 2010 i fitted an ST/ZetecS rear spoiler. Ive kept going since then lol now its a full zetecS spec focus with some additional modifications.

I think the best looking modified cars, are those with owners who had to save for the mods prior to purchase, makes you think before buying it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club