Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Jonjo devon

Mark Number Of My Fiesta

5 posts in this topic

I have a 08 plate ford fiesta zetec but I don't know what model it is, I tried many websites and phoned up my local dealership they told it is a mk4 but I am getting told its a mk5, I am wanting to find out as i skidded in snow on Friday back end spun out as well as the front and hit a kerb, I have bent the steering rod and I have been told if it is a mk 6 i need new steering rack, I am hoping this isn't the case as i be a while with out a car -_- hoping its the rod so i can get it done on Monday :)

Any Help will be Brilliant :D

from photo it's a mk6 facelift known as a Mk6.5

Jonjo devon likes this

I concur.

Strange that your dealer even mentioned the Mk system as it's totally unofficial and Ford dealers only generally go by registration year for parts references.

Jonjo devon likes this

Seems to me like the dealer is a plank ... Mk4? Nope, that's a mk6 (although like 'volts' say above its usually referred to as a Mk6.5 cause its the facelift model).

Best shape Fiesta there is I think .... ;) hope you get your car sorted mate!

Moved to Fiesta Section