Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Fiesta Taillights

Luke Fletcher

Morning

I'm thinking of replacing my rear standard mk7 taillights with the standard style off the new facelift fiesta.

Does anyone think this is a good idea and where would i go to purchase them?

Cant seem to find anywhere on the net

Luke

dam! they'd be expensive there. maybe in a few month there may be some going but when i look around they are no where to be seen lol

i seen them on a european site but dont know weather to get them form there

thanks tho

european-parts was that? They've been mentioned on here before, other people have seemed happy with them.

Well ask Ford, you'd be surprised at some parts cost. Some parts are cheap, some expensive.

Hey,

Yeah that it. Well if they've been mentioned then when I get them maybe I will from there. I'll call ford too and ask, there is a ford part near me so I may even go there. About £174 so not so bad. Do you think this is a good mod?

They should fit tho shouldn't they?

Luke

Direct fit, and it's decent if you like the new tail-lights yeah; some people do and some people don't. Make sure to have a look at a facelift with them in and see what you think.

I've seen a few and I prefer them..I get a bonus in march in work so I will get them when I get that.

Thinking of getting the projector headlights also as I got the style + I got the basic ones

Luke

checked with ford and it is £160 for the pair so not to bad. will order thm soon.

what are the benefit of standard headlights to the projector one?

hehe, i meant to say that the other way round lol.

but you answered my question lol so thank you so much

ill buy the new headlamps first then in a few months get the rear light off the face lift one. it look tidy them.

im also thinking of getting the chrome trim to go along the window thing. (mines a style + as do not have it)

how would i go about changing this. is it a case of getthing a strip of it and putting it over the rubber bit. also, i want the chrome bit that goes on the boot by the badge. is it again just putting the vhrome over it

Luke

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club