Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Late Hello

zetecse

hi all, sorry its late but i thought id introduce myself. im jayy from north london, i drive an 02 fiesta zetec SE 1.25 in blue,

i work in mini spares, potters bar as a forklift driver so if you have a mini we cover all variations of mini old and new, with all the parts you could ever need, in stock. so if you need parts call us :D lol

anyway im looking forward to being part of the community.

many thanks

and good night

Welcome along!

By the time your finished here, I am sure you will know as much about your Fez's parts as you do the stock you work with!

lol chris we supply everything for mini's including all original parts as well as modern performance parts for both onew and classic mini's. from wheels and tyres, full exhausts systems right down to the little round sticker you can stick your center cap on your wheels :)

http://www.minispares.com/

lol chris we supply everything for mini's including all original parts as well as modern performance . from wheels and tyres, full exhausts systems right down to the little round sticker you can stick your center cap on your wheels :)

http://www.minispares.com/

Yer i have bought stuff from you before :)

iv posted a pic of it on here if you want to have a look.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/39489-my-08-focus-zetec/

wow chris, shes a beauty. how long have you been working on her ?

wow chris, shes a beauty. how long have you been working on her ?

i Bought it 6 years ago in a wreck done loads of work on it to get it look mint again the only thing i did not do was the engine then about 4 years ago i started cut the to front off and fit the motor and stuff still havent finished hopefully this year.

this is what it looked like the first time i finished it

01-1_zpsb5938e86.jpg

jesus chris she looks amazing, dont suppose you have any pics from when you first got it do you ???

jesus chris she looks amazing, dont suppose you have any pics from when you first got it do you ???

i did have loads on my old laptop but i lost most of them (gutted) long story laptop got water damage.

this is the earlest pic i have got

208741_1042210733722_4675_n1_zpsece90c0e.jpg