Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk6 Fiesta Black 53'

Abigaggle

Hi! Here is my fiesta.... Please dont laugh at how humbly standard she is! Lol i want to do alot more however, first on the agenda is to get a bad-!Removed! ST spoiler :)

I have changed the front lights to face-lift ones (they look sooooo much better), pink DMB badges and a fluorescent pink interior light! So simple changes so far.....

I would quite like opinions on changing things and what i could do pleease!! Would be great input!! Cheers :)

Id recommend fitting facelift brakelights aswel they look alot better :)

Hi I've just brought a mk6 fiesta too the things I'm going to do it are....

St spoiler :)

St front and rear bumpers

Zetec s interior

17"alloys

Wind deflectors

Facelift lights

Smoke the back lights

Led indicators

All in all it's probably going to cost more than the car did, but the cheap(er) things like the lights / spoiler / wind deflectors / new style fog lights do make a big visual differance too

Id recommend fitting facelift brakelights aswel they look alot better :)

Yeeeeer ur soo right that does look 100% better!! I shall defo b makin that change!! Do u think it would look silly tho havin the facelift lights bt not the actual newer bumpers...... Hmm :-S

Ohh and p.s that tutorial wa epic!! So helpful, thats wat this site i awesome for :) thaaaanks to whoever did that! Lol

Hi I've just brought a mk6 fiesta too the things I'm going to do it are....

St spoiler :)

St front and rear bumpers

Zetec s interior

17"alloys

Wind deflectors

Facelift lights

Smoke the back lights

Led indicators

All in all it's probably going to cost more than the car did, but the cheap(er) things like the lights / spoiler / wind deflectors / new style fog lights do make a big visual differance too

See now ur tlkin..... Basically wat u av jus listed is defo half the stuff i intend to do too!! Haha its jus soooo tempting all the possibilities!! Thats the only prob tho the expense.... I defo want to have some of the plastics sprayed too..

Like the air vents, centre console n gear stick surround. Also as my Fez is black, i want to spray the silver surrounds on my lights gloss black too. Do not know how difficult they r to get of tho n access to! Lol

Hi sorry don't know about those,

yea it can be really expensive I'm just going to do mine bit by bit this year keeping a close eye on eBay / Gumtree and the local car breakers to get the bits was looking last night and you can pick up a reasonable st bumper but then after you have forked out for the insert and the grill ect the price soon goes up, looking at £50 just for a bumper reflector!

Yeeeeer ur soo right that does look 100% better!! I shall defo b makin that change!! Do u think it would look silly tho havin the facelift lights bt not the actual newer bumpers...... Hmm :-S

Ohh and p.s that tutorial wa epic!! So helpful, thats wat this site i awesome for :) thaaaanks to whoever did that! Lol

It was me that did the tutorial. Its abit harder to change the brake lights you might want to get an autoelectrician to wire them in for you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club