Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Asian Grill Instillation?

PPKing

Hi all,

Even after watching iNaths video on installing the grill, I still can't seem to get it in. It's almost like its not big enough?! No matter how hard I try to get the hooks in the bottom lip, the bottom lip just rises straight over the hooks regardless. Now obviously I'm doing something majorly wrong so I was just wondering wether there is some more tips etc?

Paul

It can be an utter pain to get in but it does fit just needs a load of persuasion!

Got my headtorch and layers of clothing on, I refuse to be beaten tonight :)

You need to make sure all the clips are in, my adivce - get the top and sides to fit, then the bottom can be pushed in clip by clip if needs be.

All done! Thanks guys for the tips :) Thank god thats over and done with!

Yeah I thought it wasn't big enough at first but after alot of fustration all clips finally went in.

You do realise we are now awaiting pics......

Paul

;)

Yeah I thought it wasn't big enough at first but after alot of fustration all clips finally went in.

You do realise we are now awaiting pics......

Paul

;)

Yeah! I had one problem, the bottom right corner just wasn't going in no matter what but once it did, it looked like there was no way that the top would go in. Almost looked like it would have to be stretched! Yes sure, I will take a picture tomorrow and put it on here mate :)

Paul

Ah that looks smart. Always nice to see something a bit different.

Do you keep checking out the new-look front end. I know when I first fitted mine I just kept looking at it, even in queues to pay for petrol etc, just kept staring at it lol.

Here's a picture :)

73319_10200408822006725_1018807006_n_zpsd442eff1.jpg

It really looks cool in Blue, totally like it should have always been there. The Eastern market designers have a better look for the Fez.

Ah that looks smart. Always nice to see something a bit different.

Do you keep checking out the new-look front end. I know when I first fitted mine I just kept looking at it, even in queues to pay for petrol etc, just kept staring at it lol.

I do actually mate lol, still not bored of it yet! Keep glimpsing at it when I can, annoyingly I've only seen my car pretty much in the dark since fitting it, so despite the crappy weather I think I'll give it a nice clean at the weekend :-) I should hopefully have quite a bit of a gloss black jobby coming up soon so I'll put pics up when I get around to that too :)

It really looks cool in Blue, totally like it should have always been there. The Eastern market designers have a better look for the Fez.

Thanks mate, Im glad that I persevered with it and fitted it in the end, I think it sets it off nicely. Looking back to the old grill it's amazing how much of a difference it makes!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club